jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

Hubber 'Changtian' Copying hubbers work!

1. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I was just notified by a fellow hubber"Quill" that his work is being copied by( Changtian) a new hubber who is stealing some of our fellow writer's work changing the wording slightly and posting it as his own work! Be on the lookout for this snake in the grass, and to think he commented one of hubs! grrrrrr

I smelled something fishy with that person and it has been confirmed! He also has links so check those for your stolen work and please report to HP immediately!

2. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Jane Grey's have also been copied! Geez when will people stop?!

3. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I just checked, he has 7 hubs, but I didn't recognize any of the titles.

AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I recieved an e-mail from "Quill" a couple belong to him, a couple belong to Jane Grey's and the rest of us have to go hunting on his links. People can be so naughty sometimes or should we say lazzzzzzyyyyy. smile

4. luvpassion profile image60
    luvpassionposted 7 years ago

Well that's just...sad!

pitiful!!! That person is pitiful it certainly is not the hard to create your own work. Lazzzzyyyyy with a capital "L" lolololo big_smile

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Might be an idea not to give him the benefit of a live link to his profile.

Marissa you are correct I believe I will eliminate it , thank you! smile

1. Rochelle Frank profile image87
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes-- but I'm glad you did for a moment, so we could look.
        I really feel this is a language-based misunderstanding rather than malice... but could be some of both????

6. Rochelle Frank profile image87
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

I looked at his profile and it says:

"I just added you to my friends and subscribed to your content and i have just uploaded new hub."

Maybe he has a totally mistaken idea of how things work here, and believes he is supposed to copy and spread the joy. ???

The staff needs to inform him.

Very nice hub. I enjoyed it and I definitely must be clean or I can not sleep in my bed. God Bless You Dear Heart.

This is what he wrote on my most recent hub I hope you is not being malicious but my gut tells me that he knows how to play by the rules. His English is pretty good. smile

7. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

The mapleson hub is stolen from

http://www.mapleson.com/The%20Mapleson%20Cylinders.htm

Jane greys hub is obviously stolen and shows up in the related links

He is: is stolen from quill ..this is pretty obvious "Mrs. Quill and I pray each night for blessing and rest to come upon us it seems to elude me several of those night. " wink

Msg hub is stolen from jane grey (shows up in related hubs)

4 of 7, at least, I hope rather than comment, everyone just flags him to hell and back..I would hope the entire account is destroyed.

He has 10 followers...10 people who must just follow to follow

8. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

His Jennifer Anisotn one is stolen too. Can he even write?

9. profile image0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

Reported what I could. I can't stand theives.

10. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

He was naughty! http://hubpages.com/profile/changtian here is his link again so others can see what he is doing, shame on him! **goodness*** she shakes her head.

11. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

We've taken care of changtian, but for future reference we'd prefer if you let us know about issues like this by either flagging the individual hubs or contacting us.  Flags and emails are usually reviewed within 24 hours, but there is no guarantee that a forum post will be seen.  Thanks!

Paul, with gratitude and kindness Thank you so much! As always HP is on there toes if only we could buy the entire team lunch. Would you accept gift cards? smile

Can you also close this thread? smile

working