Profile stats: I'm missing 215 hubs!

1. Falsor Wing profile image87
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

the graph on the profile stats includes hubs published as well as views per day. the data seems to fit perfectly with views but I have no idea how they are arriving at the pages published graph. its not really a problem for me but every time I look at it (I compulsively check stats on things I do) I'm immediately like, hmm 75 times 3 days is... that's not right. also one is a line graph the other is obviously a bar graph.

Basically the hubs published graph is worthless.

P.S. I feel mean now. am I?

1. The10DollarMark profile image60
      The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Obviously it's because the y axis label is for the views.

In my graph, I have to divide the number by 5 to get the real page created number. If I do that, it matches perfectly. Yours might be a bit different.

But yes, it'd be nice if the y axis did a dual range for view and published hubs, instead of giving only one and having us figure out how the other one is read.

2. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

The pages created section of the graph seems to be messed up for me as well, shows me creating hubs during weeks when I have published nothing, but have spent time in the forums, I kind of think that it is actually tracking your hubpages activity rather than Hubs created, but maybe Hubpages can elaborate?