jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

New hub EXTREME challenge..Anyone up for it.

1. 0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago

I am considering an EXTREME hub challenge. 

I am going to write 2 hubs every weekday for 100 days.  I know you may not think that this is too EXTREME but here comes the EXTREME part of it.

Since every day I check my amazon, google earnings I get depressed and lose motivation I am going to write these hubs for 100 weekdays (weekends are for break time).  And the EXTREME part of it is:

Anyone up for it.  And please no lame....

But if I keep looking at my analytics it will help me improve my writing and help me better gauge how to write my articles.

THIS IS LAME....Either your with me or not.....

AND NO FREAKING CHEATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why is it lame?

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're on to something with the "no looking" thing!  But I'm not so sure about the 2 Hubs daily for 100 days.  Quality is more important than quantity at HubPages. If I was going to work at that rate, I know my quality would suffer.

3. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hehehehe  I haven't even done the 30 day challenge yet, I don't think I could manage 100 days!   Good luck to you, though. smile

2. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

I'm impressed with your ambition.  I got all excited about joining you, but then I remembered I've failed twice with the 30-hub challenge.  Good luck to you!

3. blue dog profile image80
    blue dogposted 6 years ago

i'd say 8 hubs in 6 months is a great start.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I think 100 days is too long, but good luck to you!  I think shorter consecutive goals would be easier.  But, that's just me.

5. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

I think you're on your own with that not checking adsense for 100 days. 1 day I could maybe do. 100 is really extreme smile

6. warrioRR profile image61
    warrioRRposted 6 years ago

Well chalenge is cool

7. Lynda Gary profile image61
    Lynda Garyposted 6 years ago

I wish you all the best on your challenge. Truly.

There's no way I could feel successful with a challenge like this, even if I could manage to write two quality hubs a day for 20 weeks.  For me, it takes longer to promote the hub(s) than it does to write them, and I always factor that effort/time into the equation.

I only check my earnings about once a week, but I do analytics to gauge my SEO potential.  So that part would  be out for me, too.

Still, it's an ambitious challenge that I wish you the best of luck with!

8. Jane Bovary profile image89
    Jane Bovaryposted 6 years ago

I could if I really sweated, maybe manage the hub writing challenge...but there's no way I couldn' t look!!!

I know my limitations...

9. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

I have failed at the 30 day challenge. I am not that creative to tackle 100. But good luck.