Getting Hub Traffic

1. jembiz profile image61
    jembizposted 6 years ago

HI to all.

I have just starting hubbing and need to know how do i get traffic to my hub without paying out any cash at all? I have written one hub only and now i'm stuck at the first hurdle. HELP !!!

2. zzron profile image60
    zzronposted 6 years ago

Write some more really good hubs, and post comments in the forums.  Good luck.

3. kirstenblog profile image76
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

First bit of advice friend, have a search for 'how to get traffic to my hub' in the HP search facility for hubs. There are a lot of hubs out there on this topic! A lot of the advice and info in those hubs is more knowledgeable that what I have learned so far. To even attempt to write what I HAVE learned to date would be enough for a hub of its own! and way to long for a forum post. There will be more keywords you will then want to surf for as there are many strategies that can attract traffic, from different kinds of back linking (a link pointing to your hub from another site) to choosing keywords and how to use them, to the basics of SEO for just choosing the URL of your hubs titles. With a good URL a lot of the rest of this stuff starts to fall into place more quickly. If you find conflicting information (it does happen :rolleyes) see if its been asked about here on the forums before by searching in the search box but in the drop down menu choose forums for your search. If you do find a thread but could ask for further explanation in reference to one of the comments you might find that the right people notice and can share their experiences. It does seem that some of what works for me might not work for you and vice versa, this might be why information can conflict, one person finds something to work and the next doesn't.