jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

Half-way to $$

1. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Hooray!  I'm at the $50 mark today!!  I hope I can get the other half in less than 3 months.  Just a small achievement.  big_smile

p.s.  Happy Friday everyone.

1. Soya profile image61
      Soyaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Stephhicks smile

making over $90 per month sounds so great ...we also should reach those stats some day..smile

2. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Hey happy Friday to you, too!  So promise me this:
    Promise me that you won't forget us "little people" once you make it big, okay? haha congrats!

3. funride profile image79
    funrideposted 8 years ago

Congrats Steph! That´s not all from hp, is it!? Only in 3 months!? You´re doing really a great job! wink

Happy Friday to you too smile. Or even better, a great weekend to all you hubbers out there big_smile!

4. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago

Wow.  I am impressed.  Cha-ching.

5. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

I'm only a little behind you, Steph! I hit 35 bucks today.  big_smile  All HP money, too!

I am so behind, I still have to find a way to send that affidavit in for my prize from the contest!

6. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

It shouldn't take as long to reach the other half. I think I hit over $90 the month after my first $50, and went way over the following month. Congrats. Keep up the good work. You'll be working from home in no time. ;-)

7. stephhicks68 profile image84
    stephhicks68posted 8 years ago

Cool!  Whitney - I'm telling my husband what you said about working from home in no time... LOL big_smile  But seriously - thanks for the support everyone!!

8. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 8 years ago

good on ya steph.  It happened to me this week too but it has taken me 6 months  so you have done it in half the time.

I think all that help by jenny, you, marrissa, crazyhorse and everyone else helped us all this week.  Good luck to you

9. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Thats great! Congrats friends. smile

10. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

Hi Steph, that's pretty cool...keep your hubs coming then. smile

11. shailini profile image58
    shailiniposted 8 years ago

Hi Steph, well done..write more hubs and double your income..! all the best

12. Luvi profile image61
    Luviposted 8 years ago

If all that's from HP, then it's great. Congrats and keep it up.

13. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

Congrats Steph!  I agree with what Whitney said about the second half coming faster.  The second check will accumulate faster as well.

14. Angela Harris profile image74
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Congratulations, Steph! With your contest winnings added to it, Hubpages is shaping up to be a pretty cool pastime, huh?

15. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

Congrats Steph! , expect an account pin number through snail mail in the next few days from Google and remember your friends when you strike it rich lol have fun.....jimmy

16. Hoodala profile image60
    Hoodalaposted 8 years ago

Congratulations.  Pretty soon you will be making that every single day.