jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Getting a fair amount of views but very few clicks

1. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I've been hubbing about 4 months now and have thoroughly enjoyed myself to say the least.  I've generated 93 hubs so far on everything from purchasing items, politics, humor to family issues.  I get comments galore but nothing else. I'm not quitting by any means but it would be nice to expand.  I got banned by Adsense months ago for god only knows what, they never explained and I have no idea.  All critical views are very welcome.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am glad your adsense is back, I check one of your hub, I have about 1,200 views a day the lowest is 500 plus, but I have lots of hubs already, clicks, I only earn at times 4 USD a day  plus the lowest is .76 a day like that! it depends on the click, like health hub click is much higher in price etc. I need more to advertise my work, backlinks like that, been lazy doing that,

keep on writing Tobey!

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If you're banned from adsense and you're not selling amazon/ebay then kontera+affiliate sales is the only option you have on hubpages. See if that works with you. If not then only squidoo lens is your money-making option as they share revenue with you and there is no affiliate program registration necessary,write a lens get traffic+clicks and if you're in tier 1 you'll get nice pay.

3. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

I read your hubs Tobey and think you're a very good writer. If you're banned from adsense, though, there's nothing else to click on in your hubs that I see. Maybe you have Amazon capsules on some that I haven't seen?

You could possibly add a few Amazon capsules to some of your hubs and try to sell humour books or something that goes with the theme of the hub. It's worth a shot.

I wonder if you could sign up for a few paid to blog programs and review their stuff for money. I've seen a few hubs like that, so I don't think it's against TOS but I haven't looked into it.

I know there are sites that revenue share without an adsense id. They just put money into your paypal account.

1. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You've given me some good ideas.  Thanks.  I have a few amazon caps but I'm gonna start adding more related to the topic.  will check out blogs as well.  Thanks again

4. myownworld profile image78
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

hi tobey...you're a great writer and it's amazing how many hubs you've written in such a short time. If you're looking to make serious money though, then that's a different ball game all together, as opposed to just creative writing.

I'm sure there are plenty of hubs to help, but here are two I found most useful: http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Make-Mon … ges-Step-1

hope you won't feel discouraged and continue writing! smile