Trouble Linking to My Google AdSense Account

1. Illumin8Bliss profile image79
    Illumin8Blissposted 6 years ago

Hi there,

I've been working with my affiliate links and receive an error message every time I try to link to my Google AdSense account. The HubPage software asks for the last 4 digits of the phone number associated with this account. I am entering the correct information (I checked my Google), but the software won't let me past this error message.

Please advise.

Sarah White

1. SoundAdvice profile image60
      SoundAdviceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sarah White@ Illumin8Bliss,

Firstly, your email registered with Google Adsense must be the same as the one with HubPages. If it is different, you can change the one you have with HubPages by editing it in your profile on the HubPages.

Next, check your email associated with google adsense. Google Adsense sends you an email whenever you enter your adsense info on the HubPages affiliate settings. In that email they ask you to give access to HubPages so that your account may work on the HubPages as well.So here's what you do:

1. Check for Google Adsense email (check spam in case it got stuck there).

2. Click on the link they have provided in the email which will give access to HubPages. (The next page may ask you to sign in to your Adsense account and click Ok to access grant permission to HubPages)

3.After you grant access to HubPages, Google Adsense will instantly send another email telling that access has been granted.

4. Now, enter your details (your code and phone number's last five digits) at HubPages affiliate settings "again" in the same way and they will confirm your status as Active!

Please let me know if if this was helpful. Hope it was.
      Best of Luck, Cheers!