jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (15 posts)

i'm back, hello to everyone

1. profile image0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

hi,
           as some of you may remember i had to leave almost 2 weeks ago to care for my sister. i'm happy to say that i'm back home again. my sister recovered fast this time she was very lucky. the last time it took her a few months to recover from a round of lupus. i'm just glad she's in the clear again. i hope for good this time. how was everyone while i was away?

2. Ohma profile image78
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Hi Lecie, welcome back. Glad your sis is doing better.

3. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

I am so glad your sister is better and i am glad you are back.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:yObc11V0htvGnM:http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z298/cdump06/Images/welcome-back/images/welcomeBackTeddyRose.jpg

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome Back! Glad to hear things are going good for you and your sister. smile

5. fastfreta profile image82
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

Welcome back and glad to hear about your sister.  What a good sister you are. smile smile smile

6. profile image0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

thanks so much. she spent about a week in the hospital and then i helped her regain her strength. now she can do just about all of her daily tasks again. being that this recovery was so fast we all expect a relapse very soon. so i told her to call me the minute she starts getting weak again. i will rush back up to help her. hopefully to help prevent another hospital stay as well. lupus is a dreadful disease that attacks your organs without warning and and lets you get better for a while until the next attack. after your organs are damaged so much they get weaker to the disease until you don't get better again. my goal is to keep my sister alive as long as possible. she has a 4 year old to take care of and has named me godmother. i love kids but would cringe at the thought of answering the where's mommy question.
    now that i'm back i plan on writing more hubs in the next couple of days. any suggestions on what topic i should use?

7. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago
  8. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Nice to see you back! Happy everything is cool. Back to having some fun now. smile

9. profile image0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

thanks...yep fun is why i'm here. wink

1. K Partin profile image61
      K Partinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

cool! Me too... lol

10. profile image0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

the fast world of hubpages always makes my day. especially all of the great people you can talk to. smile

1. K Partin profile image61
      K Partinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For sure! Doesn't matter what time of day either. They seem to always be there...smile

11. profile image0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

yes, i agree. most of them are always ready to make you laugh when you need it.

12. Sage Williams profile image59
    Sage Williamsposted 6 years ago

Welcome back Lecie!  I'm glad your sister had a speedy recovery and all is going well.

13. Rafini profile image86
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Welcome back!

working