jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are your major goals in life?

1. 0
    dnrkrishnan25posted 6 years ago

What are your major goals in life?

2. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

To get up every morning! smile

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I guess being able to get up every morning would probably be part of that. big_smile

4. Sab Oh profile image60
    Sab Ohposted 6 years ago

World domination

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

To live to be 80 years old.

6. ddsurfsca profile image75
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

Getting all of my book ideas into book form and getting them published

7. BEAUTYBABE profile image84
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

Hi Guys

My goals for my future now have changed since the beginning of the year.
    I would like to publish.
    Yes, that's right, first of all since I have written close to thirty three poems, I would like to get enough money together to enable me to publish a book of poems, mainly because I have received such good or should I say excellent ratings on all my poems.I have so far as well won 2 gold, 1 silver, 1 bronze and  3
    highly commended.
    I hope that this may be still possible, even with my health problems, but time will tell I suppose.
    My second goal is a book, well actually it started as a short story of just six pages long. However, over time, I have built on this more and more and now it is twenty-eight pages long so who knows where it will take me but I am sticking with it, building on it a bit at a time. and see where I end up with it or never getting anywhere at all.

I would also like this to be used as an inspiration to anyone out there who is suffering from a serious, not necessarily terminal illness or disease,
    to see that your life doesn't have to be over because of this. You can still have a purpose, find something that you can do regardless of  your health problems, that you can still do something worthwhile with your life, even when the chips are down, it's where they fall that counts the most to us, and what we do after that. Good Luck to all of you.
    Anyway, these are my goals and I look forward to reading everybody else's.
    I will talk again soon, by for now everyone, God Bless Beautybabe.  x