jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Hub stats odd?

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Anybody else having any issues w/ stats?  Mine were stuck in the same place all morning (I actually assumed it was just a slow day for a while). Then, just now they jumped up. But, what's odd is that my monthly, weekly and daily didn't go up by the same amount. Am I missing something here?  Shouldn't they all move up together?

Ah well.  Either way, traffic is traffic... I'm just confused as usual.  lol

1. FranyaBlue profile image78
      FranyaBlueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah mine have seemed a bit strange. I just thought things were much slower than usual.

ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks... at least its not just me... It just happened again.  This time, my alltime stats went up, but not my 30, 7 or 1 day totals.

2. profile image0
    getmybackposted 6 years ago

Hi, does this happen often?  How long does it usually last?  Thank you, wanted to ask
    billY

ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't say "often", but it does happen from time to time.  A lot of people suggest that you sign up for Google Analytics.  Supposedly their stats are a little more reliable.

Usually when I've had an issue, I've seen other posts, or a hubpages announcement about it... I haven't seen anything which is why I thought maybe it was just me.

If its anything that will be lengthy, I'd imagine we'd see an announcement on the "Official HubPages Announcement" section of the forums.

Also, anytime I've seen a hiccup in the stats, there comes a moment when all my stats do catch up, so don't worry, whatever it is, its temporary.

1. profile image0
        getmybackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, that was helpful and you are thoughtful
        billY

working