jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone tried any paid to click sites?

1. eoco profile image60
    eocoposted 8 years ago

Just wondering about these PTC sites, especially bux.to.  Has anyone tried it or others? Specifically, have you tried their system of buying referals, and is it possible to make any more than 2-3 dollars a month?

1. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Paid to clicks there is no money in it, all that clicking for what? I reckon the only way of making any money from these types of things if you owned one yourself and suckered other people into it who are desperate and actually think they can earn a decent amount, I've seen some that are supposed to pay in excess of $100 a click - Total garbage pants on a stick with no cherry on it, hey fool, I aint going on no plane hannibal....RUBBISH!!!!!!

2. makemoneyonline profile image60
      makemoneyonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Some people who bought referals said they have some success but that they were paid very slowly, others said never recover their investment, so I guess it's rather a bet : if you can afford to lose money ...

2. BeatsMe profile image81
    BeatsMeposted 8 years ago

I've tried that. No. It's impossible to earn that kind of money in a month. Per click is just about 0.01 or even less.

3. shailini profile image60
    shailiniposted 8 years ago

no..looks suspicious..