jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. Harvey Stelman profile image59
    Harvey Stelmanposted 6 years ago

How do I disable them from my articles? I wish to give them a NWYDL- Not Wanted YOU Don't Listen!

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do any of your hubs have outbound links?

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

If you have non-commercial Hubs, you just turn the ads off in the settings section for that Hub.

I don't believe, however, that will stop ads from being displayed during the timeshare when HubPages' code is affilated with the pages.

3. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

No worries. I have non-commercial hubs and there are no ads on them. Ever.

4. willrodgers profile image80
    willrodgersposted 6 years ago

Hi, I have joined Hub pages over a month ago.  I have 3 pages. I have an ad sense account.  google runs ads all over my hub pages
    Yet when I go to look at the traffic it says "0" and it tells me ad sense is not linked to  page. I tried to put the code they gave me on the HTML of the hub page but that told me it was not allowed to change the Hub Page code.
    How do I do this so I can generate revenue. I know  People are going to the page  I have a counter there.
    I have asked his same question many times and I get ans.like 'hire a programmer to make the code change; to
    'don't worry it it isall automatic', to
    'ad sense and hub pages don't talk to each other'
    Is there an honest person who knows the real answer??

1. Ohma profile image81
      Ohmaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

on your hubpages account page there is an option to check affiliate settings when you click on this it gives you a list of hubpage affiliates in the space provided enter your google publishers code that you can find in the top right hand corner of your google adsense page.