jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

other article generating sites

1. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

hi, there are other article generating sites that pay more than hubpages, but I am sort of used to the style of work here and dont feel like changing.. and I havent reached the goals I set yet, so cant run away from it all now.. !!!

anyone else have thoughts on this?

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

If you're US resident then:
    - associated content
    - Helium
    - ehow

If you're not US resident then you need to write for revenue sharing sites or magazine or blogging network. If you want to take paid blogging jobs (daily blogging for networks etc) then performancing,problogger job boards are places you need to check out. If you wish to get hired by blogging network then try writing daily blog and get connected with other bloggers, this will help you get hired faster.

3. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

skyfly, you are amazing.. always full of all types of information. thankyou once again.

1. 0
      Audreveaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Could try out Constant Content - don't think you have to be American. It's based on per use or per article fee, not ad revenue share.

4. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

interesting, I was trying to say that I like writing here, as I am used to the lay out and style of hubpages.. I wasnt looking to change, just point out that it is where I am used to and like working from here.

1. 0
      Audreveaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like it here too, It has the right balance for me: freedom to be as serious or light as I wish depending on my interests and mood at that moment. There's no prescriptive style guide or demand that you either adopt a wholly commercial or wholly literary or journalistic style.

And the hubbers are a nice bunch.