jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

on backlinks

1. Ohma profile image79
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I have a 2 part question about back linking

1) if I post my hubpage RSS fee onto my blog is that a backlink for each of my hubs?
    2) what are the best free blog sites to use to help drive traffic to my hubs. I have a blogspot blog that does very little and I was hoping to find another site to use to help promote my Hubs.

1. SiddSingh profile image60
      SiddSinghposted 7 years ago in reply to this

1) Yes

2) Wordpress.com is the best FREE blog site.
         You can also try Weebly.
         Another promising site - Posterous.com
         Most of the bookmarking sites - Xomba and SheToldME - also have blogging features - if backlinks is your main concern.

2. Ohma profile image79
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Thank you SiddSingh
    I will have a look at them I found wordpress to be extremely difficult and gave up on that one but I will have a look at some of the others you mentioned.

1. profile image0
      JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I use orble, Ohma. I have a hub about it. When you have an orble blog it puts your backlink on all the other pages in your category, kind of like hubpages does, so your blog will build PR more quickly which is better for all your hubs if you're using the blog to create backlinks.

1. Ohma profile image79
        Ohmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Jean I am currently working on a weebly page. It is so easy to use I will check out orble as soon as I get a chance.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Hey Ohma,

I recently signed up with RedGage, Xomba to publish related articles to point back links to both my blog and my hubs.

1. Ohma profile image79
      Ohmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Cool Cags I will also have a look at them. I really want to get this thing moving forward.

4. Ohma profile image79
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Just created a weebly page now i am going to have a look at orble

working