jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Promoting hubs & driving traffic

1. 0
    Audreveaposted 6 years ago

I know there are instructional hubs about this, but I wanted to open it up for general chat / comment. I haven't been doing anything to promote my hubs and I'm only just looking at options.

I understand the principle, just not sure where to start. I have done a little (not a lot) with Xomba and I've been looking at the Ezine Articles guidelines.

2. Eileen Hughes profile image82
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

Write more hubs on similar topics and link to them and join other sites and write more articles.  Add to facebook and twitter and other sites. 
    It all takes time, but you need to keep on writing and never give up.  the more you write the more you earn with the help of  backlinks

1. englightenedsoul profile image61
      englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I second that and you can read Paul Edmondson hubs on why to write many hubs in the same topic or niche and inter connect them.  He also cites example of an hubber who has written 46 hubs on Rolex watches.  Also backlinks are very important and if you are looking for revenue sharing backlinking cites visit my profile I have written 6 hubs on social bookmarking sites.

1. 0
        DrAlexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Attacking markets rather than just random high paying keywords is much better in the long run.  In the long run, you wind up owning the market on whatever site you are dropping your articles on.

2. DanPowers profile image77
        DanPowersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes the tip about related hubs is good. It took me a month before I realised I could group my hubs!

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I hope ezine articles won't let you down at least with the backlinks if not promotion. If done right it can work for promotion also. I am still a beginner with Eza and believe I should've started using it way earlier.

And I do second the suggestion given above of writing and interconnecting hubs. Internal linking does play a good amount of role in search engine rankings.