jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

2 days a member and ranked 77 with one hub. What I did

1. tsortore profile image59
    tsortoreposted 8 years ago

Well. I have seen others on here ranked about 98 or so that have been a member for months. I have been on here two days and am already 77 with only one hub.

What I did was link to my hub from outside sources, post one ad in the forums, and write a good ad that all computer users  need. Virus protection.

And I wrote to describe products, not sell them.

1. BeatsMe profile image81
      BeatsMeposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like a good hub.

2. goldendragon profile image60
      goldendragonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I started about the same time as you. When I was in HubPages for two days with one hub, my hub score was at 92 at one time. It dropped slightly since then.  But thank you for the tip anyway.

2. larrybass profile image60
    larrybassposted 8 years ago

Wow bud, That's awesome from what I've seen in here too and I've been on about a month now. Cograts and thanx for sharing your cool tips in here for us all, buddy!

3. Mark Knowles profile image60
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Darkside has a good hub about how this works:

4. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago

Tony, if you check out the "Hubbers" tab, you'll find you're far from being alone.  There are quite a number of one-Hub Hubbers in the 60 and 70 range.  I think most people who aren't spamming become a "Prodigy" fairly quickly.

5. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

You're up to 88 now OP! You might find some useful tips here http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-Internet-Marketing

6. bloggerdollar profile image43
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

The diffucult part start after 90s smile