jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Getting amazon.com ads to show up on hubpage

1. Support Med. profile image80
    Support Med.posted 6 years ago

I wrote the hub, got the capsule, but ads are not showing up. what to do?  Thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You need to either select keywords, or choose specific products.

Most people find specific products are far more successful - because to sell anything on Amazon, you need to offer products that are very closely related to your Hub.  And you'll make more sales if you can add a description and a recommendation, which you can't do if it's just a keyword-selected product.

Open Amazon in a new window, search for products, then you'll find the ASIN or ISBN number for each product in the description (about halfway down the product page). Paste that into the capsule.

2. Support Med. profile image80
      Support Med.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

For CMHypno, Eileen Hughes and Marisa Wright, Thank you for your advice and I think I have it now.  Have not be on-line in a few days, but I think I finally got it!!!!  Much appreciated!!!

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Did you add the keywords for the type of products that you want to display in your Amazon capsule or did you go and choose the indvisual Amazon products and add the codes?

3. Eileen Hughes profile image83
    Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago

support med,  You need to click on the amazon capsule at the top right.  then look down the bottom of your hub page  then add keywords relevent to your article then click on (cant think of the name)  something that says view relevant .... also click on no 1-10 that you want then , you could put a name on the top of the click save

hope that helps you.