jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

Adsense Channel

1. CathyL profile image61
    CathyLposted 9 years ago

Can anyone tell me how I can put a channel into hubpages so that I can monitor my adsense clicks?

1. freelanceworld profile image60
      freelanceworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes you can easily do that.
      - Goto GoogleAdsense panel
      - Goto Adsense Setup
      - Goto Channels
      - Goto URL Channels
      - Add  url of your hub you want to monitor
      - Click Save

Thats all... after that u can easily monitor all ad impressions in that url/hub.

Thats all
      Hope that helps

P.S. You cant use more than 200 channels...so use them to the full and then u can keep deleting, those, which you dont want to track

2. 0
      simcoposted 9 years ago

Hi CathyL,

I think you mean put a trace on your hub pages so that you know how many clicks etc you get.

If you go into your adsense account and click on "AdSense Setup" then click on "channels" then "URL channels"then click on "+ Add new URL channels" then enter the URL of your hub but without the http,

So it should read....Hubpages.com/hub/yourhubtitle

This will then be tracked by adsense and will give you some information regarding the ammount of clicks etc.

Hope that helps.

Paul.  smile

1. belief713 profile image79
        belief713posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I knew this info was somewhere. Thanks for sharing. Once you've done that, where will you see that info? In Advanced Reports?

3. CathyL profile image61
      CathyLposted 9 years ago

Thanks Paul - that looks like it will do what I want.  Until I have more than 196 hubs of course! smile

4. jimmythejock profile image83
      jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

If you only want to see how many clicks your hubpages are getting and how much your hubs are making overall then you can set a url channel using your hubpages profile page: http://hubpages.com/profile/yourname.
      but if you want to keep track of each hub individualy simco's method above works best. good luck.....jimmy

5. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 9 years ago

At https://www.google.com/adsense/channels you can put in hubpages.com and it'll track all of your traffic.

6. Cdejarnatt profile image81
      Cdejarnattposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the info.

7. mel22 profile image60
      mel22posted 6 years ago

Quick visual reference for setting up URL channels in AdSense!

1. 0
        midaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks alot for the screenshoot

8. Satsuma Pottery profile image59
      Satsuma Potteryposted 6 years ago

Thanks for that info everyone!

9. MaritimeGem profile image60
      MaritimeGemposted 6 years ago

Many thanks mel22 !! I was about to lose my mind this morning trying to figure this out, then I found your webshot. I heard angel voices. I think you stopped the destruction of a computer smile

10. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I personally don't use any more than a simple hubpage.com tracker in Adsense.

I use Google Anayltics for more indepth earning tracking.

11. MoRita profile image92
      MoRitaposted 6 years ago

Then, if I don't have those channels added to the reports, I'll still be getting paid right?

Because it says I got 1000 impressions yesterday, and the only channel showing is my blog, which only got 79 impressions.  So I assume the rest are coming from my hubs, even though they're not showing up in the reports.

All I had to do to set up adsense on HubPages was to monetize it through here, right?

Thanks (I'm a newbie)!

12. Thumb86 profile image61
      Thumb86posted 6 years ago

is that correct? is mo right?

1. Thumb86 profile image61
        Thumb86posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mine isn't showing in the reports. I put in my profile URL and its not showing..I activated it..I did everything..And its just not showing. This is really frustrating me now.