jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google index

1. Successcoachdiane profile image61
    Successcoachdianeposted 8 years ago

Just curious to find out if  my hub has been indexed by Google. It was created over 2 weeks ago..Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. 0
    JPPI-Stuartposted 8 years ago

If you do a search on Google with the title of your Hub in quotation marks, you'll see that it has been indexed.  If you take away the quotation marks, you'll see your "competition" for attention on Google (at the moment, your Hub is not on the first page of results).

3. goldendragon profile image61
    goldendragonposted 8 years ago

Do a Google search with this format:

url = http://hubpages.com/hub/my-hub
    (Don't click this link. It is going nowhere. it is just an example)

When you create a hub, you are asked to give a web address.

You can use this format for other major search engines too.  Google indexes hubs very quick.  My hub was index in less than 12 hour.  If your hub does not have any serious problems, such as duplicated content, your hub should have been indexed long time ago.  But that does not mean too much. If the search result for your major keywords ranks low, you get little or none traffic from SEs. Go to your hub page and click VIEW STATS button, you will see where your traffic comes from.

4. brandEXPANSION profile image59
    brandEXPANSIONposted 7 years ago

If you are having trouble getting a hub indexed by Google try what I did. I published my first hub at 10pm, did a digg on the hub and by 7am the next morning the hub had been indexed and the digg was #1 on Google for my keyword.