profile picture

1. blue parrot profile image60
    blue parrotposted 6 years ago

I uploaded a profile picture and then tried to crop it by pushing my mouse over it this way or that ...which suddenly, unexpectedly,  sent the picture in as "perfect"!

Now I have been looking for a way to cancel or erase that picture. But there it sits, a pretty parrot cut off at the nose.

So I went back to where I had come from hoping to repeat the operation, but the option of uploading a profile picture was no longer available.

And yet the instructions are so well written. Really. They are. But in this case just 1 line too short.

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't worry about it, it still looks like a blue parrot. However, if you go back to profile and opt to 'change photo' you should be able to input the same one again.
    Else crop it on your computer first using whatever graphics software you have, then upload it so that it will fit the box exactly without having to move it around.

3. blue parrot profile image60
    blue parrotposted 6 years ago

Thank you, Eileen. I know how to deal with pictures, but I did not know where to do it here. I had not seen "My profile" up there, and now I went there and indeed there is an option to change the photo. It will be the same, but just exactly the right size.

Thank you very much.