jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

How can a noob contribute to the forums?

1. Falsor Wing profile image86
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

I ask a lot of questions here in the forums but I seldom answer any, I don't want to be a parasite but frankly I don't know jack. is there any way I might be able to help out?

1. Obscure Divine profile image60
      Obscure Divineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The forums can be useful & informative, and they can also be full of drama & madness - most of the other, falls in between.
      With that type of range involved, nearly everything is a contribution.  Good luck to ya...  smile

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Hahaha...... Looks like you already know the answer lol

But remember.... When in doubt.. Just Listen smile

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

Maybe instead of opening a lot of threads nobody's interested in, why don't he comment on the threads that are going on?
    That would be more sensible.

4. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Just help when you know the answers, it is better than giving wrong advice!

Also, ignore Tantrum when she is baiting tongue

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

....which would be 90 percent of the time... tongue

5. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

You can always participate in the non-Hubpages related forums like Education, games, polics (careful), religion (really careful!), etc...

Or you can go memorize the FAQ, TOS, and various helping hubs and become a helper too.

6. Spacey Gracey profile image75
    Spacey Graceyposted 6 years ago

You have already contributed- I'm from the UK and have never heard the term 'noob'. After reading your pose, I guess you mean new - which is what I would call a newbie. So thanks for your contribution to my further education in language.

I'm new too and have held back from asking questions because I didn't want to be a leech.

I'm off to some other forums to see if I have any pearls of wisdom I can impart.