jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Any suggestions on which of my hubs has the greatest $ potential?

1. Falsor Wing profile image85
    Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago

I want to try focusing my efforts on one hub at a time or I'll forget what I'm doing. My fiction hubs don't seem very marketable not do my comedy hubs. That leaves why do fan's hate the yankees, ADHD, the declaration of sentiments and poetry comparison. of those the only one that seems like it might be profitable is my ADHD hub but there are an assload of sites out there about ADHD already. thoughts?

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Falsor, you only joined 8 days ago? I am going to send you an e-mail. It is a free site, and the one that lead me to hub pages in the first place. The guy is a Christian Blogger, who has turned the internet into a full time job. If you read it and then study some of the techniques described in the helpful hubs, (just search in the top hubs about hub pages) you will be fine. One hub will rarely make you money. The people who make money have 600 hubs.

You have to quit worrying and just do it. It has taken me 2 months to make 2.65 from adsense and 1.92 from Amazon. You have to write a lot of quality hubs, and work at it like a business to make money.

Also go to pingler and ping each new hub.

Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wasn't worrying. I swearsies. I figured I should decide where to focus my efforts though, find my niche.

1. Faybe Bay profile image84

Yes yu need to find your niche, but hub pages is a bit different than a blog. Say you were going to do a blog,

My life with ADHD: on blogger. It would be a daily diary, your struggle with ADHD. That would attract a lot of attention from others with ADHD, as well as people who know someone, or have children with ADHD. You treat that like a diary, and because you add content every day, people will come to read it.

Then, off to the side you post your hub pages link. In your daily blog, you write about the struggle of being a writer with ADHD, which gives you a chance to post your story link. "I finally finished the next chapter of... on Hub pages today.

Now anyone who hasn't read previous chapters will look through your blog to find chapter one! That's it, you'll be a hit!

Falsor Wingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah I see, hmmm so far all I've used my blog for is material that isn't really good enough for a hub for some reason. that or ramblings.

2. Faybe Bay profile image84

okay, I need a nap. no sleep last night,lol. I have to go, but try what I said. and give it time. okay? And make yourself a schedule! I should have and look at me, I am a mess! No sleep. lol Good luck Falsor! smile

2. kerryg profile image86
    kerrygposted 6 years ago

There are lots of very knowledgeable and helpful people around here who have written hubs about topics like keyword research, backlinking, adsense/amazon/ebay optimization, or you can just study the hubs of some of the most successful hubbers to get an idea of their techniques.

Check out Maddie Ruud, Nelle Hoxie, sunforged, Mark Knowles, Misha, and Whitney05, to name just a few.

Off Hubpages, some of the relatively few internet marketers who can be trusted to give good advice are Grizzly of Make Money Online for Beginners (though he sometimes buries his good advice in mountains of junk), Court and Mark of the Keyword Academy, Ben of Make Money Online With SEO, and Vic of Blogger Unleashed.

For example, check out this post from the Keyword Academy on using the Google Adwords Tool for keyword research:

http://thekeywordacademy.com/how-to-ana … ne-market/

working