What do you guys think? Looking forward to hearing your advice. I would probably write a lot of nutritional / informative hubs.
1) Your title will likely not draw many readers. Do a google analytic search to choose keywords that are frequently searched on this topic -- maybe something about bodybuilders, etc.
2) Your opening paragraph probably should be a bit more generic. You hit us with the science a little too fast. Say something to draw in the reader. What could you write, for example, that would make me WANT to read this? Something like "If you are interested in learning how to _______, you'll want to learn about AAK. Why? Because it's imperative to the health of bodybuilder or anyone who wants to strengthen and tone..." (I don't know if that is accurate; I just made it up.)
3)You say, "...and long-lasted pumps" I think you mean "longer lasting pumps" (tho I have no idea what a pump is!)
4) It looks like you created the entire text in one "text" capsule? If so, break it up. Then, add a picture along with each text capsule: text, pic, text, pic, text, pic. You may want to find a relevant YouTube video to insert rather than a pic, or along with a pic.
5) You can add the Amazon capsules and find specific products to try to sell. Place your product ads to the right, with text on the left. This narrows the text column in such a way that readers quickly read DOWN rather than over (left to right). Even with a long article, when a reader feels like he/she is reading quickly, he's more likely to stick with the page.
6) There is SO MUCH information here. I think you'll lose readers (I have this same problem.) Can you break it into two hubs, and then provide a link between each hub? Perhaps the first one can be more general info, and the second one more scientific or something.
This is your 26th hub, so you really should already know most of the above advice. I'm sorry, but the topics you are writing on (it appears) aren't my thing, so I'm not looking at what you've done on the other hubs (and, you didn't ask). But, I was surprised to see this is your 26th hub. (You wouldn't just be fishing for clicks, would you?)
Besides what Lynda said, I would also focus on your keywords/tags.
You have a ton of writing on the page, but only have a few keywords. The keywords/tags you have on the side would have to be consistent throughout the entire hub. Then, you could run into problems with GOOGLE looking at your hub as a keywords stuffer.
I would recommend two hubs or even three, depending on how you want to connect them together, if there is a way. I am sure you are more prepared to handle that decision than I am, because I didn't read it.
(a) it was seriously too long. It seems like it is almost as long as one of my longest hubs and on the hub I am talking about there are 8000 words with tons of pictures. I am only guessing, because I didn't check the amount of words you have in it.
(b) check out the forum thread - New Hubbers Resource Thread I setup yesterday. I put many of the different resources I learned from. You are more than welcome to see some of my written hubs to give you an idea.
Otherwise....that's about it.
it was kind of difficult to read, maybe try and be a little less encyclopedia britanica. I think your topic is quite interesting though.
by Sally Gulbrandsen7 months ago
I have always added my Products via a keyword search but I have been asked to add a couple of products via links instead. I am not sure whether my being in the UK makes a difference but should I be adding links from...
by Paul Edmondson2 years ago
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the types of services we offer Hubbers and how to help Hubbers improve.A few services that have been suggested- grammar and spell checking- suggesting edits- providing...
by Pamela Kinnaird W6 years ago
A very kind soul noticed a month ago that I need to learn how to break up my text with photos or something between the paragraphs when my text is long. She explained how to do it. I tried and couldn't grasp...
by Delaney Knows6 years ago
I just published my first hub. I don't have my Adsense approval yet but did put some Amazon books on there. Right now I am more concerned with the format and the keywords thing. I can see I have a lot to learn and so...
by Jason Menayan5 years ago
The new Text Capsule has been well received and we believe we've fixed all outstanding bugs (thank you, by the way, for those who gave us feedback).We'd like to retire the old Text Capsule in the coming weeks, so please...
by Elisabeth Sowerbutts4 years ago
The hublove contest has a lot to answer for! I used to have a bunch of travel hubs and a bunch of tech hubs- now I have a bunch of money hub,a bunch of rugby hubs (!) some of religious hubs(!!!) and I although I...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.