jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Help please, I have just created a new hub with photos,

1. kathypi profile image60
    kathypiposted 6 years ago

I do not see my photos on my hub, it did say uploaded successfully, but no photos, thanks kathy

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There have been a few glitches with the photo capsule that they have been working on, contact team@hubpages.com they will certainly check it out. smile

kathypiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you, I will.kathy

1. AEvans profile image71
          AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are welcome! smile

2. Nell Rose profile image90
      Nell Roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Kathy, make sure that when you save them, choose what size you need, like full image or half, because sometimes if you click on the little green arrows after you have done it, say, to move it to the side of your hubs, it will disapear unless you have saved it on half picture? if this makes sense. otherwise, save the whole hub as not published then go back in again. hope this helps.

kathypiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you, i think I do understand, lol I will go try that, thanks again, kathy

3. Norah Casey profile image81
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi kathypi,

We are trying to recreate a photo capsule bug that some users are reporting. Here is another thread we have going on it: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/38630

Could you let us know if what you are experiencing is the same or different from what the other hubbers in that thread are describing? Also, please let us know which operating system/browser you use.

Thanks!

working