jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

My second try with the HubMob.. can you please tell me whether its ok?

1. Hungry-n-Foolish profile image60
    Hungry-n-Foolishposted 6 years ago

Well, last week, I published one hub about St George's day. Nasty! Only 25 odd views! Man. I was devastated. This week, I started with St Andrew's day. Please give me suggestions as to what I need to add to make the hub better. Your comments and suggestions would be valuable, par calculation. Thanks for you time, folks.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your hubs are all well written and I certainly cannot find a flaw, not even a spelling error or run on sentence. Here is my suggestion interract a little more with the community, begin to read other people's work and you will start seeing the numbers change. You only have to network a little. smile You brought me to you and I am certain you will gather others. I truly enjoyed the hub and patience is a virtue. smile

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

You are expecting too much 10 days is not enough time to see what a hub will do.

3. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I had a look, looks ok to me, but I'm new...
    How did you get 11 followers?? I only got 1... please be my follower and I will follow you back..lol

4. Internetwriter62 profile image86
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

Hi Hungry and Foolish,
    I read your St. George hub and it was excellent. Very well written, wonderful photos, and very well edited for spelling and grammar. I never knew the legend of St. George, so I learned something new about history. Don't be discouraged about the number of readers. You just joined two weeks ago, it takes time to get a large readership. Back linking worked wonders for me, you may want to join sites like RedGage or Twitter if you haven't already, do so.