jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

sorry but..

1. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

is gambling still against the rules of hubpages?

Im sooo not judgemental, but, gambling is a sensitive subject for me. When I treid hub hopong I found this...

and I have no idea if its agianst the rules?  I toatally don't want to be a jerk,  because of my own personal "issues" but I kinda thought it was against TOS? 

What happens if you flag something that shouldn't be flagged? Will the hubber never know? will you just be annoying to the HP staff? or will a hubber get in trouble if they shouldnt be AND your annoying  the HP staff?

I dont mean to be a problem but so many people say so many different things....

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1) Nothing

2) No

3) They want you to point out questionable things, that's why they invented the flagging feature.

4) The staff knows how to take care of themselves and alert users to problem behaviors appropriately.

2. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Here is a link http://hubpages.com/faq/#gambling_topics you can write about gambling but you cannot promote the site or create links to support it. If you flag something the hubber will not know it is you, it is always good to go to the hub help section but if you are not certain you can always ask HP. smile

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just dont want to make more work is all...