jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Biggest Personal Adsense Day From Hubpages

1. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 6 years ago

I was shocked when I check my adsense earnings from yesterday, i never made this much in a single day from hubpages.

My avg is between 9-15 dollars per day, but yesterday when I checked in the morning I was at about $4, then checking the entire day of yesterday i was at $26, the difference was 2 clicks on two high paying keyword hubs, these hubs do not get as much traffic as my top producers, but they are worth 3 times more when it comes to adsense clicks.

I have made more money on hubpages with adsense in the past month and this month that all my past months combined.

they key is lots of time building links and traffic from different sources.

anyways just wanted to share and encourage those to keep writing, Hp is worth it.

Lester Diaz

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Got ya! congratulations, HOORAY and heres one to you, KEEP it UP,

2. SimeyC profile image88
      SimeyCposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good stuff! My average is about $2-$3 but I have had a few $9 days - it'll be great to break the $10 mark one day! I seem to be building up on eBay too - had nothing for months, got one sale and suddenly I'm getting a couple of dollars due to clicks now! Woohoo!

It is a great feeling to see it build over time though...and exciting when you get those 'great' days!

2. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Wow! That's fantastic.  Hope for the weary too...

Congrats and I hope it keeps up for you!

3. sportyfunster profile image82
    sportyfunsterposted 6 years ago

Nicely done and keep up the good work.

4. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm still working on links and still producing more hubs, but average between $.50 - $1.50 per day. Sometimes more and less on other days.

But, clicks have been increasing and making me happy so far, and I have very few links out, as of yet.

Keep up the good work. I am happy for you. smile

5. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

congrats you guys on seeing the reuslts of your efforts.  smile

6. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Thats ace, many congrats. I love those high paying clicks! smile

7. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, its always encouraging to hear that someone is doing really well - hope those high-paid clicks keep coming in.

8. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 6 years ago

wow, thats excellent - more than I've ever managed to get from adsense in total, from my websites as well as hubpages. When I read posts like these it never ceases to amaze me how much some people manage to make from hubpages.

9. PackSecure profile image60
    PackSecureposted 6 years ago

Grats, keep up the good work.