jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Moving life....

1. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Contract for year is now over and i'm moving again to another side of city at the end of this month...And there is no wireless at this place(geez what i'm going to do with wired-net? besides connection will take 4-5 days neutral anyway enough crying lol), lots of crowd and noise here which introvert sky-fly hates a lot. New room-mates and what not....

Just wanted to know experience of other HP members about their moving life(if they are staying in shared apartment or if they move from one apartment to another for education/Job etc)..What is your experience with room-mates and adjustments with things...if you're into this type of moving life ?

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Well we r going to be moving into a condo soon..but as for moving in with roomies...never did that. went straight from living with my parents to living with my husband/fiance then.

I hope it all works out for you skyfire!

3. skyfire profile image73

I hope it works out well, especially on that privacy,noise and internet part.. lol

Good to hear news from your side and hey that "E" suits on ya  wink

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh why thank you skyfire big_smile

I raelly hope all that works out for you too ESPECIALLY the net part lol

4. myownworld profile image82
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

what no wireless connection?? How on earth are you ever going to survive?? yikes
    Unless of course that roommate is the hottest girl in town! On second thoughts, nah...not even her can compare....!

5. skyfire profile image73

Well "hot girl+wireless=Apartment in Heaven" ....
    hey wait, thanks for teasing sad

1. myownworld profile image82
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

that's alright, it's what friends are for! tongue

(jokes apart, I hope u do find both  'connections' sooon! smile)

1. skyfire profile image73
        skyfireposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'll get that wireless connection fixed but for "permanent hot girl connection" i have to disconnect from online world for  some time now...  lol

6. profile image0
    JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago

As long as you are all equal in this roommate business it should be okay. We just moved our oldest back home after a nightmare houseshare. He owned the house. He got a girlfriend with 3 kids a few weeks after my girl moved in. They were in all her stuff and sleeping all over the downstairs which was supposed to be hers.

He said he would put a bathroom in downstairs for her, but when gf came along decided to renovate upstairs bath. Pulled out tub and shower, didn't get new one in. Pulled out toilet to replace, got half finished with toilet in a week. He stayed at his gf's house at night cause there was no toilet. My daughter was sleeping here and at bf's but still paying rent.

At week 2 with no toilet my husband went and got all her stuff, her rent and damage dep back. It was a fight and the guy just didn't get it. Never again!!

Just don't share with the homeowner.

7. skyfire profile image73

neutral that's worst experience... I agree,will never pick offer of PG/owner-shared flat..

working