jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Please Help Me.

1. samboiam profile image61
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

I am writing a short story. I have already posted the first two installments. I have started working on part 3. I completed the tags and pressed continue. I received a message saying that quality hubs thrive and something about original content and spam.

This story is all original. Why would I receive this message? If I publish part 3 will it be removed .

Please help me.

2. Muktu profile image60
    Muktuposted 6 years ago

That screen you saw where it says stuff about original content etc wasn't a direct comment on your work. It's a screen that shows up for everyone. You should see a "proceed" button in the corner and if you click that it will take you to the next phase where you can add your work.

The screen used to look differently with all the warnings about spam and appropriate content etc. Now it looks really simple but it serves the same purpose.

You can still publish your work without worrying about it.

3. samboiam profile image61
    samboiamposted 6 years ago

Thank you so much. I feel better now. You're my hero.

4. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

so right, I saw it last night too and was confused for a second, but love the tree style graphics.

5. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

yeah i kinda got thrown off for a sec but hit the next button and was able to write my hub last night no worries its ok sam just keep on writing