jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Not Bad, But Could Do Better

1. Trish_M profile image85
    Trish_Mposted 7 years ago

Hi All!

I am really enjoying my time on Hub Pages.
    My scores are quite reasonable.
    I'm fairly happy with my writing.
    But ...

I'm guessing that I could do better.
    When people write ~ me included ~ it is because they want to gain an income from it, or get others to read it, or both, and I would be interested in opinions on how to push up the viewing figures for my hubs and also ensure that my scores stay high.

Any contructive criticism would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, silly question, because I don't know how it works, just that it does, have you tried Pingler? Just Google search. It will come up, Blog and Ping tool, click on that. It's free if you submit your URLs yourself, but you have to pay if you want them to do it automatically.

You put in Title, copy paste the URL from your hub, and fill in the recaptcha box, then submit. 92 sites get your URL

Trish_Mposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello Faybe Bay!
        Thank you for the speedy reply. I'll take a look at that. Thank you smile

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
          Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good luck, it turned my hubs from 80% hubpages traffic to fifty percent search traffic, and I only did maybe 6 out of 60, so I need to do that more.

I'ne already started experimenting with it! Great ~ thanks smile

2. Rafini profile image87
            Rafiniposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow Faybe, I didn't know about Pingler, but just checked it out and something about it seems familiar  lol  I don't get it...unless this whole experience is a deja vu moment  lol

Anyway, thanks for sharing!  smile

3. Rafini profile image87
            Rafiniposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh wow.  I used pingler last night for some of my hubs and my daily traffic has tripled over the past 12 hours!  So...you can put in as many URL's as you want?  What a cool system!!  Thanks again, Faybe Bay for sharing. smile

2. G Miah profile image82
        G Miahposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Magic!!!

Looks like it! smile

2. Trish_M profile image85

Hi again!
      Thanks for the responses! smile
      So I have discovered Pingler ~ Great Faybe Bay. Thank you! ~ and I also use 'She Told Me' and I try to use 'Adense keywords' to their best advantage and I try to write as well as I can, but, as a relative newbie, is there anything that I am missing ~ anything that I, personally, should be doing to improve my hubs? smile

working