jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

New Hubbers Go and Say Hello!!!!

1. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

We have some wonderful new hubbers that have taken the time to join hubpages. I am working on the hub for new hubbers for March and April but realizing how busy some of us can become over in these threads we tend to sometimes forget our new hubbers. Please take a few minutes to check out some of our recently new Commumity members and if you know another new one add one!

Please also take time to read the hubnuggets our new members can also use our support, kudos and hurrays!!!

Please Welcome!

Dave Buck
    Liz Kirsten
    Cyber Joe
    MelindaS69
    snakebaby
    Zata
    G L Strout
    Don Leo
    Kloves2write21
    yasser799
    realzee
    janellea
    JoieSavage
    vikkiem
    firstofficer
    Maggie-May
    Alecia143
    Dogs 4 Sale
    mariajh
    tweeter
    northweststar
    Only1Mike
    tracecochrane
    brandonglenn

and of course the list goes on! There is something unique and different with every new hubber but please unleash yourselves for awhile and go say hello!!! Happy hubbing! big_smile

2. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

welcome new hubbers.
    I just found another very smart new hubber, lone77star. he posted in the solar system thread and wrote an awesome first hub about not getting lost in the galaxy!

3. drej2522 profile image86
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

Great and thoughtful idea as always, AEvans!

Heya newbies! Welcome!

4. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I will go and check them out! DreJ get out of that tree quit lounging and visit some of them.

CyberJoe is the guru of movie review
    Mariajh will bring you to tears with her witty sense of humor on parenting

DonLeo is a single parent looking out for our children and has a great controversial hub to read.

Curious for more? Go peek! smile

1. drej2522 profile image86
      drej2522posted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, my lady...getting off my spotted behind!

AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

while your out behave yourself, keep the tail under control or I will send Winnie The Pooh after you. lololololo big_smile

5. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

So many new hubbers!  How did you find them all?  There is also Falsor Wing - he's 2 weeks new. smile

AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is a secret I cannot tell! lololo But I have read quite a few of them and there are some new ones on the hubnuggets that are verrrryyyy interesting. :::::::::smile

1. Maggie-May profile image61
        Maggie-Mayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi, thanks for the open invitation...I'm loving HubPages...it's so fascinating and deliciously appetizing for my mind!!!!  Aware of breaking into something wonderful, but I must say having lots of difficulty with the ulrs and technical stuff. Trial and error!

working