jump to last post 1-19 of 19 discussions (20 posts)

AdSense and Amazon Payout All In One Month

1. KeithTax profile image79
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

I made the payout level for AdSense ($100) on April 3rd and Amazon's payout level ($10), too. AdSense has been growing each month and revenue is on pace to reach $70 or so for April. Fingers crossed, I should get an AdSense deposit in May for over $150.

Amazon is the real surprise. I struggle with spotty sales. April has been good to me with sales most days. Amazon is on pace to pay about $50 for April.

I am not saying this to impress you, but to impress upon you. My online money-making experience was limited prior to joining HubPages. In 4 1/2 months I published 69 hubs and generated increasing revenues, leading to the payout levels.

Too many hubbers become disenheartened when reading results from other hubbers. Do not sucumb to this self-pity. I am not your competition. Your only competitor is you. Use past performance and build from it. If at zero, work to get your first sale or ad revenue. Then work to beat those numbers. Never give up.

There are always days that make you question your sanity. This is a natural occurance. Take a day or three off and then get back in the saddle. I want to publish more during tax time, but my job takes 16-17 hours per day, seven days a week. I am tired. After a few days off after April 15th, I will hit it hard.

None of this would have been possible if other hubbers didn't share their success stories. I owe Nelle Hoxie, Sunforged, Mark Knoles, Darkside, and Patty Inglish a lot of credit. Without their sharing I would not be writing this.

I believe as a group we do better and make more money. When one of us wins, we all win. That is why brand name hubbers willingly share.

I owe Nellie Hoxie a special thanks for sharing her success with product hubs. This brings up another point. Don't be afraid to check out hubs, blogs, and websites of successful hubbers. Review what the winners do and emulate. DON'T COPY! Emulate.

I used what I learned from Nelle's product hub style and modified to fit my style and personality. If you copy, you will lose. Experiement. Find what works for you in your choosen topics.

Feel free to share your success stories. I love reading about progess.

Now I need to prepare more tax returns.

Just one more week and then... whoooooh boy.

To all the hubbers that shared: Thank you.

1. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

its great news man...

2. englightenedsoul profile image60
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

Congratulations Keith!!

3. Darknlovely3436 profile image40
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

good for you.
    Now show me how i can make some money.

4. bgpappa profile image83
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

5. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

6. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

that is wonderful!  congratulations!  Get ready for the April 16th celebration!  (maybe a hub to discuss the time honored tradition!?)

7. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Double congrats, way to go! smile

8. sportyfunster profile image82
    sportyfunsterposted 6 years ago

Excellent. Congrats!

9. calicoaster profile image61
    calicoasterposted 6 years ago

Woww...Thats really great and truly inspiring. Congratulations Keith!! smile

10. emievil profile image84
    emievilposted 6 years ago

11. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

Great work keith. And you are right. Without the help of great hubbers around here, many of us might have 'fallen by the wayside', throwing in the towel.

They helped us stick with it. And emulate (not copy!), as you rightly said, is my secret too.

Everytime i go to bed, i thank God i joined HP, and the fact that i now know about article writing, seo's cpc's etc. And also reaching payout every month. Even little me is making a few sales on amazon.
    Well done. smile

12. Boomer60 profile image61
    Boomer60posted 6 years ago

Congrats Keith! Posts like this is so inspiring for me as a new Hubber. I am not making any money yet but I have been here only a short time.

13. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

14. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Congrats Keith.... next objective monthly pay out?

15. lesterd2009 profile image60
    lesterd2009posted 6 years ago

Great Work man Thats what I like to read on the forums people acutally with results, not questions like " When am i Going to make my first dollar?" LOL

16. flread45 profile image82
    flread45posted 6 years ago

Good work Keith.smile

17. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Excellente, Keith! My adsense is up, but my amazon is struggling!

18. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

It's always good to hear success stories, keep up the good work and this will be a monthly occourence!

19. Deanna419 profile image60
    Deanna419posted 6 years ago

Thank you for the inspiration! Now that ehow has gone to Demand, I'm going to really work on making more hubpages instead of using ehow as much. It's great to know that the money is HERE, I just have to be patient and find it!