jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Where do I sign up for Amazon ads to show in my hubpages?

1. Missing Link profile image80
    Missing Linkposted 6 years ago

I went to amazon.com affiliate on amazon's site but that seems more geared to sites of my own.  Where do I sign up to allow amazon to post ads along side my hub articles?

Thank you!

1. angela_michelle profile image95
      angela_michelleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you sign up, you will have to add the ads yourself. (I've been asked this question and didn't want you to assume it was like adsense) You will want to make sure you click on the amazon button in the upper right hand part of your screen in edit mode. Once you have it placed where you would like the ad to be, then press edit. In this section you will be able to either type in a keyword and let amazon do your picking or pick individual items yourself. I do it both ways! I get clicks, but I haven't had anything sold yet. Well, unless something told today, i haven't checked recently.

2. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Just sign up for the Amazon associate program by visiting Amazon.com. Then follow the instructions given below:

1. andromida profile image76
      andromidaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great tips myownworld,I would love to know how to sell amazon  products, no one is buying any of my amazon products except a few spy cameras smile

2. Missing Link profile image80
      Missing Linkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  I"m signed up.  Thanks everybody!!