jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Saying Goodbye

1. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

I just wanted to say goodbye to everybody here. I'm closing my account because I realized that some of my hubs were hurting my chances for a job. I'll be back someday on a new account with a new user name, but I will be more careful about what I write and more careful about who knows who I am.

Thanks, everybody, for being so supportive. I love you all. Happy Hubbing!

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pani I tried to e-mail you, I wish you would have waited long enough! You could just unpublish, you don't have to leave. I hope that you at least saved your writing somewhere.

1. 0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

really good advice, can you do this Pani or is there anything else we can do----I hope sad

2. andromida profile image75
      andromidaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We will be missing your account. Hey, you can come back anytime with another account smile Goodluck.

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

Pani, be strong and I wish you were staying, but best best of luck to you, look forward to your return

1. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Kim. Welcome back to HP, by the way smile

3. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

Pani I hope you really do not leave. Take down the hubs that you feel are hurting you but stay and write.

1. errum fattah profile image60
      errum fattahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh! goodbye pani, we will miss u alot, although am not ur follower but u r a hubber, so we will miss u..

4. 0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

Pani- though I don't know you well I do enjoy reading your hubs. I understand that you have to do this and hope you will come back soon weather it be this name or a new one.

5. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

Pani, I don't think you should leave if you enjoy being here. Unpublish like everyone is saying and republish under a new name. Maybe change the wording of your hubs around a bit so that they can't be easily googled.

6. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

Hey Pani. E-mail me when you can. I am heading back up that way in about 8 weeks.

7. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

I'll look forward to seeing you under a new name. Take care and don't give up the good fight!

8. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Yeah, there's no need to leave.  Just unpublish the ones that are not what you want on a resume and republish under a pen name.