Spread the luv and say something nice about a fellow hubber

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 68 discussions (185 posts)
  1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 14 years ago

With all the silliness and high school drama that is all the rage these days I thought I would balk the trend with this forums thread. Instead of complaining about this or that hubber I ask you to say something nice about this or that hubber. There are many I can say nice things about and first to come to mind is.......

A wonderful hubber who has offered support and friendship to me when I have shared my real life drama (worth problems etc.). She has been totally cool when I post about my problems and worry that I am being a big whiner (I do love a good wine, red preferably). I hope that I have come close to offering the same level of kindness and support when she has had real life problems. Who is this amazing and wonderful hubber????

My fellow lovely forum thread hijacker of course! Crazd! A lovely person and polite hijacker lol

Now its your turn hubbers, who can you say something nice about?

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

well i must thank all the hubbers in general..but i would like to mention relache , marisa for their always coming to assistance in hub related queries..i would also like to mention about greek one , mark ...

2. TCoote profile image62
      TCooteposted 8 years agoin reply to this

TheHolestory is a nice huber

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

aa Kristen I love hijacking threads with you too girl. Me worry you whining? hang on let me see what red I have lol

And I have to say Kristen you have been a great friend and a wonderful support for me when I need it the most. Need it now too with my grandma quickly leaving us...

thanks kristen I appreciate everything you've said and hey if you ever need a shoulder to cry on you know who to talk to smile

kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Grandma's should not be allowed to ever leave us! To be honest I lost mine long ago (she was a saint too) and somehow I think she is still here, my guardian angel. I suspect if at all possible yours will be a guardian angel for you too big_smile. Grandma's are the best for spoiling us and making us feel special smile. Grandmothers are my reason for believing in heaven smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes but if you met my grandma... :/she wasn't the best grandma in the world I'll just put it that way but that is for another story and just between the two of us

My step grandma kinda gets filed in the 'not the worlds best grandma' section too hmm
          I loved her and she was nicer to me then her daughter tho (I can see why my step mom was such a fairy tale step mom when I saw her and her mom fighting!). Family is such a weird thing sometimes hmm

1. profile image0

Amen to that girl! they are definitely WEIRD lol

3. wrenfrost56 profile image55
    wrenfrost56posted 14 years ago

Great idea kirsten! As well as you and CW being lovely. I just want to give a shout out to Skyfire who is normally very upbeat and makes me laugh! smile

4. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

there are so many hubbers that i can say nice things about like my mom for one, if not for her i would never have come to this site nor found that i actually do like to write

then there is stevennix2001 one of the first few to welcome me with open arms and has become a wonderful friend here and off this site, crazd always makes me smile one way or another, everyone in the tribe from the creator mega1 to the new tribe members, it is this thread i stay in the most because its the only one other than the game threads that i can actually talk to people be it they are real or not it dont matter to me because the name may not be real but the person behind the name certainly is, then there is Ann Nonymous who is one of my many devoted readers and always full of kind words. Faybe Bay is an amazing woman with nothing but a good heart and good intentions and has also become a very good friend to me. she is always ready and willing to help out hubbers new and old alike.
    there are also people like AEvans, tantrum, lyrics, hokey, blondepoet and so many more that i dont really talk to much however have always pretty much had nice things to say to me.

of course i have had my run ins with a few people here but never the less i have found something good in everyone here.

Wait, wait wait a moment! Your mom is a hubber too?!?! You lucky so and so, you got a hubber real life hubber family! My family just nod and say good for you when I talk about hubbing, they don't get that involved lol
      I just can't seem to infect em with the hubbing bug hmm lol

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes lynnechandler is my mama and a very talented writer. i use to respond to her the way your family responds to you but then i decided to join and have found i really enjoy it

1. profile image0

SEE??? Mom still knows best lol

1. profile image0

yeah she does though i didnt always listen lol

1. profile image0

Do we ever? lol I still sometimes don't listen to my mom

1. profile image0

lmao me either even though she is 1800+ miles away now lol ... i am excited for her coming in just 3 weeks woot woot ... ok enough hijacking just had to get that woot woot out lol

1. profile image0

aaa kristen don't mind...she probably knew it was coming anyways lmao

1. profile image0

lol

2. kirstenblog profile image78

Too Right!!!!!
                    I love me a good hijack! lol

So long as its all groovy lovey dovey stuff Bring It! big_smile

5. profile image0

I agree with you too wren, Skyfire definitely knows how to make one laugh when you need it big_smile

6. profile image0

I would like to say wrenfrost has always been sweet.
    Pinky always says hi
    Lynne is fun to chat with especially when we start brainstorming together
    AEvans has been a sweetheart with all the drama and hasn't judged me at all and is still a great freind
    UW is always entertaining to chat with
    Beth...she rocks!
    Steven is a real sweetheart and so funny at times
    cindyvine crakcs me up and so does blondepoet.

Jeez there are so many great writers and totally cool ppl on here I can't list them all. Just know guys you all rock...even those who don't like me anymore.

1. wrenfrost56 profile image55
      wrenfrost56posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Shucks *blushes* thanks. I agree with you and pinkylee also, all great hubbers. Earnesthubs and cossette too. smile

1. profile image0

aaaa good ol' earnest.

Oh and MPM and Ron too...ppl may not see eye to eye with them but they are sweet guys
        And Randy and...and..shoot I said it once I'll say it again...all hubbers big_smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image78
          Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, there are more nice hubbers than non-so-nice hubbers.

1. profile image0

amen to that UW big_smile

7. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Crazedwriter always likes to play the peacemaker but doesn't let anyone walk all over her smile

1. profile image0

that goes the same for you too UW. smile you peacemaker you hehehe

8. kirstenblog profile image78

Ohhh another fun hubber is Cagsil! I always enjoy reading his posts even when I don't agree! big_smile lol

9. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Theres plenty of nice people here and some confused people. I really am impressed with some people here that I'm a polar opposite with. I can say I love you all whether we agree or not but, I wish some were not so rude to other Hubbers.smile

10. Uninvited Writer profile image78
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Sneako is okay for an old git smile Seriously, we disagree on practically everything but he never lets it get personal.

1. profile image0
      sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

UW you are one of my absolute favorite hubbers you are often a voice of reason in the political and religious debates. I agree with you often and respect your input regaurdless. You are one Hubber I would like to meet someday. My wife is more liberal and mature than me I'm sure you two get along just fine.smile

1. profile image0

yikes u would be in trouble sneako if your wife and UW met and they got along. RUN MAN RUN lol

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are very cool Crazed and I'll always consider you a good friend and yes, UW and my wife would cause me problems but they would always have a place for "Goofy" in their hearts!big_smile

1. profile image0

aaa shucks sneak don't make me blush it ain't nice big_smile

11. profile image0

OH I have to represent all of my fellow georgia hubbers like habee who shares a love of great danes with me, hmrjmr who is just a nice guy all around and fun to talk to and anyone else from georgia that i don't particularly know

there is also Ken R Abell, Richieb799, and everyone that participate in the rec another hubbers hub

12. wrenfrost56 profile image55

Gosh there are just sooo many! Sufidreamer great writer. Darkside and sunforged are mines of information. UW and marisa very helpful. As is KCC big country. Mark and eric insightful, frogsdropping fun. smile

13. profile image0

Anybody have a list of all of the hubbers so we can post them all on here lol

14. kirstenblog profile image78

Ohhh wrenfrost! Sufi is a fun forum poster too! We had us some good fun a while back, starting out own evil cult then pretend fighting over who the real 'voice of God' was lol
    That guy is a blast!

1. profile image0

And where was I when all of this was taking place? yikes sounds like you guys had fun without me sad lol

Ohhh goodness that was a while back! I suspect you were probably sleeping at the time, our time zones being kinda different lol
        Sufi is a bit closer time zone wise big_smile

1. profile image0

lol that is why I keep missing Sufi in here too. oi! lol

15. timorous profile image81
    timorousposted 14 years ago

Some hub luv to Green Lotus.  We share a lot in common I think: a healthy diet without getting too anal about it, an amusement of people's hangups about answering nature's call, an abiding interest in the British Isles..I could go on.  Yeah GL...you go girl. smile

Not forgetting our dear Kimberly (kimberlyslyrics).  She's back to amuse and enlighten us all with her clever and insightful words and thoughts.  She's always been very nice to me, and I've always supported her, especially when she was being dumped on.  But that won't happen again, will it?... smile

Also cagsil.  You may not agree with cagsil's point of view, but if you have a truly open mind, you'll get what he's on about.  I happen to agree with him.

Have to agree on this one! Cagsil is fun to have a debate with when we don't agree too. It's fun and refreshing to like someone without having to agree on EVERYTHING!

16. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 14 years ago

I'm shouting out to Faybe, a woman of a heart so big I don't know how it fits inside her
    Hi Girl.

17. wrenfrost56 profile image55

I nearly forgot Art, great hubber! (sorry captain) Mow and damescribe are just wonderful and always been so nice to me. Katiem2, andomida and harris_1 always have work worth reading. Malouk mystery great deep poetry. Hokey and irishobserver for their humour! smile

1. profile image0

Like I said we need a list of all of the hubbers lol

2. profile image0

cant believe i forgotted the capt'n, mow, DS, and irish ... how bad of me

18. kirstenblog profile image78

Well all you lovely duckies, my bean and veg currie is just about cooked big_smile tongue

Can't wait to come back tomorrow and read all the lovey dovey posts big_smile

1. profile image0

oo that sounds good...send me some big_smile

19. profile image0

Oh can't for get the hubteam too, Jason, Maddie, Norah...I don't think I know all of the staff though hmm Well you guys are on the list too lol

1. profile image0

patty, redelf, all of the hubpages elite!

20. profile image0

P1 Sparenone is a great guy not just cuz hes the love of my life but he always is willing to help out yet not very active here ... even still i have to give a shout out to him

1. profile image0

*takes down note* go bug P1 Sparenone and say pinky told me to do it lol

1. profile image0

lmfao thats whats up

21. wrenfrost56 profile image55

I love seeing BP in the forums, shes a blast! Haunty also. Misha is a great guy. Fishtiger is always really supportive. Mtsi1098 is just such a cool guy.

22. profile image0

You know there are a lot of MIA hubbers too like mistywild, zabrobi (I think that is how his name is spelled on here lol I just call him z) Lucaiendasky

and...and...I MISS THEM sad

Ah! Lucaindasky, she was great! Oh I miss her too and helen carter, oh and fiery cj!

1. profile image0

Yep I miss those two too. sad They got too busy for us....or they forgot about us sad

23. profile image0

okay guys keep up the love but I have to run and actually DO some cleaning lol

Love ya all!

1. profile image0

haha have fun with that

2. wrenfrost56 profile image55

Cleaning yikes Good luck with that. lol Till next time my friend.

Oh, keira7 for being so sweet and having good hubs. KP and shazwellyn, loads of fun. Julie ann amos and doodlelyn, great hubs. Prettydarkhorse lovely lady. Drej really fun guy. Just too many! smile

24. Faybe Bay profile image65
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

Never to forget Dale Mazurek! Pinkylee, always there for me, and Crazd, lending me pictures for my hubs! My list is long too. I don't want to leave anyone out. Shazwellyn, another who has been there for me, Maita, Degreek, and Pamela99, I don't see them in the forums much, but they are kindly reading my hubs. Kimberly, it's good to see her back.

Sandyspider is always sweet, when I see her, and (I agree with everyone's posts before, just adding more) RebekkaElle, if I spelled it right. It could get difficult, Cosette, and MrVoodoo, and Justine76. I don't want to leave anyone out!

Crazd you are right, we need a hubber list!

1. profile image0
      Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wink

25. goldenpath profile image66
    goldenpathposted 14 years ago

Sneakorocksolid is the thinnest person on HubPages! smile

1. Niteriter profile image60
      Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sneako might be thin on HubPages but he's a BIG man everywhere else.

26. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I'm placing my bets on wyanjen today. She says nice things about even when she knows I don't deserve it.

1. Faybe Bay profile image65
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

God Bless Goldenpath, always makes me laugh! And Niteriter, who doesn't have to agree with me, but befriended me anyway. I should be writing a hub, but I had to stop in and say hello to you guys. I've missed you both.

27. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

mmmmm....

There are so many so here it goes!

To each and every hubber on hubpages overall every single person is unique and brings something positive to the community, although we may disagree on Religion, Politics, Questions, Responses I care about each individual I have came across. None of us is perfect and all of us have made error and mistakes but we are placed together for a reason. The one thing all of us have in common is we love to write and be expressive. Forgive those who have hurt you, embrace them with a smile, reach out to them when they are down and correct them when they are wrong but be a community once again that can share your thoughts, hopes and dreams when you write on hubpages. 

Peace and Love to all,

Julianna

28. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I miss you every day, Faybe!

29. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

smile thank you Wren and Pinky for thinking of me... ! I wish I could name people here, but there are just so many hubbers I admire and love that I'm certain I'd leave out someone and feel bad about it later on . So just sending positive vibes and smiles to everyone on HP... smile

Your welcome, I had to stop posting people because there is just too many!!! I would be here all night!

1. profile image0

your welcome mow

wren-lol aint that the truth lol i went and showered had a sandwich and came back to names still being posted lol

30. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Love all you guys heaps smile
    So many amazing personalities and character traits.
    http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo28/Artful_S/Icons/artful-s-icons-29.jpg

31. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Richieb799

TheGlassSpider

wavegirl22

NewHorizons

Shaz123

Sandyspider

wrenfrost56

salt

Jersey Jess

Epsilon5

theirishobserver.

gwennies pen

Misha

Neil Sperling

James A Watkins

Jane@CM

Nicole Winter

west40

hollywoodjames

janiek13

Ultimate Hubber

Zsuzsy Bee

Haunty

bonny2010

GmaGoldie

NateSean

2theQuick

ahmadraza212

karlscabin

HubCrafter

hublim

austinlh

Tenerife Islander

samboiam

AdamGD

TheJman

princess-sisi

Fluffymetal

maheshpatwal

Going2Oahu

Pen Flyer

careconservation

readytoescape

tonymac04

skyfire

bat115

Arthur Fontes

pinkylee

princess g
    earnestshub
    Eileen Hughes

MagicStarER

IzzyM

Kaie Arwen

ralwus

britneydavidson

Karina S.

myownworld

jacobkuttyta
    Dr. Cherie

H.C Porter

Ken R. Abell

Internetwriter62

Denno66

dlstern0226

Madison22

logic,commonsense

motricio

starme77

AEvans
    ChristinaScibona

cupid51

Jackson Riddle

Sa Toya

Dame Scribe

Preethi Anusha

seasoning

figment

Faybe Bay

Tom Cornett

gramarye

Anamika S

tomchap1

Steve 3.0

Sab Oh

Ann Nonymous

perpetualhiatus

sophs

chrismarva

Dolores Monet

KeithTax

Elijah S

kenneth godin

ASHWINSPGA

graceth0mas

Life at DrTom's

omodejk12

Cayden Ryan

tipperary

Jenna Pope

Just a few of the many greats

1. profile image0

lol wow and thanks for the mention

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sad

just kidding

3. Richieb799 profile image75
      Richieb799posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thank you smile I tried looking for you on Blogger babe smile

4. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

and you!

big_smile

32. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

big_smile ok...that was a little more helpful.......!

33. profile image0

In some off chance you are reading this, Texan WSP and blood&latex, we miss you and have been thinking of you today hope your having a blast

This holds true for you Pani too.

34. profile image0

lol Ohma I think you might have the list somewhere of all of the hubbers don't you? big_smile

1. profile image0
      1. myownworld profile image74
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

FINALLY! lol..now everyone can refer to this without mentioning some and leaving out the others.....

(See justine, I always knew there was a reason why I liked you so much! wink

1. Beth100 profile image69
          Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I second that!  smile

2. profile image0

smile

hugs

35. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

Not all that was a list of my first hundred followers took it from my Why I write here Hub. big_smile

1. profile image0

Only the first hundred? lol jeez girl just imagine how long if you did the first 200 yikes

36. Ohma profile image59
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

have not gotten there yet but I am on my way

37. profile image0

Crazd, you know what the hell I think of when I think of you?

Do Ya huh?

A wild animal, no make that 2 wild animals.  *sigh*  I was born unoriginal

love ya girl, in a virtual kinda way, ya know,  it's real though, I swaer.

1. profile image0

I swear I ain't THAT wild lol

Thanks lyrics I appreciate that. Love ya virtually real too hehehe byt the way love the new pic

38. profile image0

i have to say stormryder too even though she left HP

39. samboiam profile image61
    samboiamposted 14 years ago

AEvans and fastfreta were my first two followers.

carolina muscle, pinkylee and tantrum are some of my favorite personalities.

lorlie6 and hello,hello comment on just about every hub I post

habee and H.C. Porter are great southern women.

prettydarkhorse and blondepoet are some of the hottest women on the internet.

My heart is still breaking because stormryder is no longer part of us.

There are so many others who have made my experience with Hubpages enjoyable

There are to many to mention.

1. blondepoet profile image67
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Awww thanks for mention Sambo, I will slip you that 100 dollar bill when no-one is looking. smile

1. samboiam profile image61
        samboiamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cool. I appreciate that. But the sentiment was heart felt.

I know Sambo and I love you for it very much. smile smile

2. profile image0

aww sam! thanks for sayin such a sweet thing about me ... you are pretty awesome

blonde i saw that but i wont tell wink

Lol what won't you tell Pinky? That my name was once Fred LMAO !!!!!

40. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Gosh, there are too many people to mention!  There are so many kind hubbers!

41. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

Justine76 reminds me to care
    Shazwellyn gives me plenty of reasons to think

1. profile image0

awww...  smile  you dont need reminding. You ARE caring!!!  gosh..

1. Rafini profile image81
        Rafiniposted 14 years agoin reply to this

not all the time, it's a struggle when it comes to people I don't know personally or someone who isn't in my family....and it's a struggle to care when you are still in the process of overcoming depression....smile

42. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

There are many wonderful hubbers here, and I know that I'll be missing many, many of them if I were to list anyone, but here goes:

Crazd and BP - my personal smile makers, every day smile
    Capt'n - Where would I be?  I love him to death! xxx
    Dohn - ever so funny and positive
    AE - she's always thinkng of others
    Lyrics - sweet as morning dew xox
    Ralwus - he makes it hot
    MPM - a bold one he is and a lovable man
    Lecie - creative and fresh
    PDH - she's everywhere at once
    Ripplemaker - she's a motivator!
    Invictus - inspirational
    Cris A - multi-talented
    Viyrabo - what you never expect
    K Partin - a giving soul

oh, I could go on and on and on.....Every one of you out there is wonderful!!!  big_smile

Aww thanks Beth, so many here love you too. Gee we are going to have to chat again soon with those headphones, mine are starting to rust LMAO.

lol  yeah, we'll have to chat soon.  Maybe on the weekend during a time that's not too late for me and not too early for you.  lol  There's much to catch up on.  I'm heading to bed now...you have a great day today!  hey, maybe we should pipe the old Capt'n in too.  That'll blow his mind!  smile

2. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

this must be heaven then! smile

It is now, now that you have arrived. 

big_smile

2. blondepoet profile image67

With you here too Logic it certainly is a heavenly place. smile

1. profile image61

You are the angel, dear! 
          I am merely a lost soul! smile

1. profile image0

I'm with you logic, your not alone lol

1. profile image61

Isn't that what someone says just before they murder them? smile

1. profile image0

Yes big_smile

1. profile image61

I'll be checking my shower then! smile

2. blondepoet profile image67

Let me just go shine my halo....will be right back.

1. profile image61

I already took care of it for you! smile

Oh you cheeky devil Logic must have been you that pinched my gold polish, had to clean my rings with the leftovers in my bubble bath.

1. profile image61

I can help with the bubble bath too!smile

Woo hoo!!!!
                    Will we need snorkels and flippers too??

3. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
      I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahh, Beth! That is so sweet and generous of you! big_smile You are quite inspirational as well.  I miss the old days of running around the forums.. This is a great thread to stumble upon! Hope to see you out soon big_smile

Invictus, you are the best!  Miss you around the forums.  It just isn't the same without you here.  See you soon! xox

43. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Okay, I’m sorry ahead of time. This list is huge…and I KNOW there’s probably someone (or many someones) I’ve missed. Really. I love all of you. Even if you’re not listed here. And those of you who are listed here are in no particular order:

lynnechandler: Saved my bacon once upon a weekend; a hard worker, an excellent writer, and a woman of deep integrity. Thank you, again, lynne.

crazdwriter: Sweet and tough, inspiring and always willing to help—there’s a reason they started calling you “elite.”

Ohma: kind, generous, thoughtful—obviously a seeker of wisdom—anytime I get to chat with Ohma in the forums is a good time (great taste in music as well). Thank you for the mention.

paradise7: Very talented, always polite, and incredibly creative!

madameX: Sharp-witted and self-possessed; I always “listen” to anything she has to say.

prettydarkhorse: Exudes beauty, even though I’ve never seen her. Always ready with a kind word and a gentle thought: Wow.

mythbuster: I love your  “voice” in the forum…reasonable, curious, friendly—a refreshing presence.

mega1: It’s always a good time when mega1’s around: incredibly insightful, completely unique, eternally fun and wonderful—I don’t get enough “time” with you *stalks mega*

pinkylee: They say the apple don’t fall far from the tree and here’s living proof—sweet and funny—the first hubber to *wave legs* back at me as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

stevennix: Always a gentleman to me, always well-intentioned; thanks for being one of the first to welcome me to the world of HP

dave272727: Where are you?? Among the first to welcome me to the Tribe…I haven’t seen him in a while. A real gentleman…I hope everything is going well with him.

shadesbreath: I am humbled, sir, by your writing and your wit!!

tantrum: You were the first writer to really stand out to me when I came to HP. Your poetry is delicious, your spirit is infectious

Mark Knowles: Even when we don’t agree, you crack me up (in a good way!). Keep on kickin’ the habit!

blondepoet: What can I say? You’re a riot; it’s a party when
    you’re in the house!

yoshi: Full of wisdom and patience, whenever Yoshi has something to say, it’s something to listen to.

thoughtful spot: Always courteous and helpful, intelligent and good-natured—I have a feeling you can be friends with anyone.

Maddie Ruud: Hardworking, witty, intelligent, and fair. I love your work.

NelleHoxie: An eternal inspiration, and always there to cheer someone on and congratulate them on their efforts and achievements.

Cosette: a great writer, always kind to me, and usually upbeat and full of positive energy

kirstinblog: Incredibly sweet hubber, always sweet, inquisitive, and incredibly funny (I love your raccoon avatar, but I’m also diggin being able to see YOU!)

Ralph Deeds: There’s always something interesting to learn from Mr. Deeds’ Hubs and forum posts; always dignified and well-read—how do you DO it!?

Sab Oh: Your wit is acerbic (just the way I like it) and you’ve made brevity an art form *bows*

sneakorocksolid: Always has a kind word for me

Hokey: Talented and funny—there’s a reason he’s got a harem (we haven’t forgotten your pec pics, my friend wink )

donotfear: Strong and kind, happy to lend a shoulder to cry on, one of the sweetest ladies around.

kimberlyslyrics: Welcome back! Nothing could be the same without you! No words can describe your unique presence here on the Hub, but things are better—more whole—since you’re back.

Faybe Bay: Classy, sweet, and always friendly.

Dale Mazurek: Helpful and kind, very community minded and all around great guy

Darkside: I have learned so much from your Hubs!

Peter Hoggan: I’ve also learned so much from your Hubs!! I’ll be putting all this learning to better use soon!

AEvans: Classic, dignified—always has a kind word and a peaceful thought; highly intelligent and very talented.

Pani Midnyte Odin: I hate that Pani has gone…I hope she’ll come back in another form. She always had wonderful things to say. So smart and talented…I hope things work out for her. I miss her.

Storm Ryder: Another I can’t stand to see gone: vibrant, beautiful, and funny! She’ll be missed.

Cris A: Incredible, limitless, mindblowing talent, and willing to lend an ear to a stranger without hesitation—All I can say is wow!

ralwus: Another of my early welcomers, a gentleman and a cad—incredibly funny and talented

WriteAngled: Intelligent, well-“spoken,” ready to listen—one of the greats who doesn’t get mentioned often

Deborah Sexton: Passionate, spirited, and unique; I can always gain something new from Deborah’s posts.

Brenda Durham: Even though we disagree on some things I have to respect Brenda’s passion for her faith and willingness to stick by it.

china man: I love to hear about his experiences, and enjoy his presence in the forums—he’s always been kind to me.

wyanjen: Has literally made me laugh so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. Always funny and smart, always someone to look out for…

sandyspider: Sweet and kind, one of my first spider hub fans!

H.C. Porter: Intelligent, witty, beautiful, and always a good read.

Bard of Ely: Totally groovy—definitely Doctor material. Love to read his work!

h.a. borich: Sharp as a tack, tough, and well-spoken; it’s always a good thread when she’s around

twenty one days: Always has something to say that makes me think and opens up my head to a different dimension

earnestshub: sharp wit, kind heart, and awesome writing skill—gotta love Earnest!

kerryg: Peaceful and well-informed, conscious of the world and eloquent

Justine76: Beautiful, sweet, and always willing to lend a hand.
    fluffymetal: keepin’ it real! A creative spirit who tickles my funny bone.

JamesAWatkins: Amazing spirit! Life has thrown a pile of sh** and you’ve stood up and bounced it back! take that Universe—Mr. Watkins takes a lickin’ and keeps on tickin’ and he’s one of the nicest guys you’d wanna chat with.

Misha: *experiencing withdrawals* Misha was also a real standout when I first arrived—always kind and helpful, great writer, generous soul

DisappearingHead: witty, charming, and always a joy to read!

figment: doesn’t get the credit due—excellent writer, cool person

wordscribe41: kind, sweet, and talented—always one to look out for

sufidreamer: always ready for a laugh or to jump in and help if he can—a real gentleman

logic,commonsense: Lives up to the name! Love to see you in the forums.

1. profile image0

Bless you and thank you very much

off to sleep *wink*

cheers

I no longer gear spiders

how kind of you to make that list.

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
        TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years agoin reply to this

{{{HUGS}}}So happy to have you back. Rest well! And bless you...You know my email if you ever need it. :-)

1. profile image0

no I don't duh!

ya got it babe, will be executing emails when fearlessly open my mailbox overflowing with lots of interesting, creditors, then, bookies, of course hubbers, and stalkers

But I shall begin and rejoice tomorrow

can u tell how tired I am or what?

LMFAO

LOL I hear you! Worry not...email will wait. Get good rest.

2. profile image0

awww thank you so much and it is natural to wave legs lol **waves legs at my fav spider** im sorry i totally forgot to mention you and so many others ... its so hard to keep up with everyone ... i love everyone here in one way or another ... GS you are fabulous!!

Oh GS you really are the bees knees,
        The sun in the trees,
        Oh geez smile smile

Awww *blushes* BP, that was pretty cool. Thanks smile

It was my pleasure GS, anything for you. smile

2. TheGlassSpider profile image64

*waves legs at her favorite pinky* No worries! I know where we stand smile wink

Thank you for kind words. You're a sweetheart!

1. Cris A profile image60
          Cris Aposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow those are big words you have for me! Now I cannot be less Incredible and limited and I'd have to blow your mind every time! Hmmm...I'll try! But I'd still lend you an ear even if I fail to deliver all three! Haha Thanks my web-of-magic-making friend cool

You blow my mind Cris without even trying smile

1. Cris A profile image60

I knew you'd say that Deb but I won;t fall for it. I don't wanna go missing like dohn! Haha cool

Hahaha!!!!!
                You are lucky that when I was hunting you down in the Phillipines I got my stilhetto heel stuck in a drain somewhere in town, had to be air-lifted out of the country, with the drain dangling off my toes.
                I was only minutes away Cris.

3. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

awww thanks gs. you'd be on my list of hubbers too.  its always a pleasure talking to you me lady. smile

4. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I just saw this
      "Deborah Sexton: Passionate, spirited, and unique; I can always gain something new from Deborah’s posts."

Thank you for your kind words GlassSpider

I can say the same thing for you.
      You are very enlightened, intelligent, patient and kind.

44. mayhmong profile image76
    mayhmongposted 14 years ago

Wassup BP! Thought I stop by here for a little bit and give ya some hugs!

HEYYYYY MAYYYY what a lovely surprise, where you been hiding!!!

2. Cris A profile image60

Hi May! It's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! Whatup? cool

Oh bless my cotton picking socks how can May just fleet in here after decades then disappear. sad

45. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

Very new to hubpages and to the forums, "crmhaske," brings a reasoned, articulate voice to the threads.

46. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

I haz huge list  neutral

47. CMHypno profile image83
    CMHypnoposted 14 years ago

Hypnodude needs a mention and bit of a boost as he is talking of leaving us for a few weeks.

Hello, hello is probably the best follower and most regular commenter in Hubland.

A not very well known hubber, who writes really interesting stuff is Arthur Windermere.

Then there is every hubber, and every hubber deserves a mention if they are writing good, original material

48. kirstenblog profile image78

Hey I pretty much just woke up and what a bunch of luv to read firs thing! So many rockin peeps it would seem big_smile

I can add to the list a psychedelic hubber who I had a great laugh with the other morning (a morning when I needed a good laugh too). FluffyMetal is one funny chicka so if you see her floating around say hi, she's pretty nifty smile tongue

49. Missi Darnell profile image60
    Missi Darnellposted 14 years ago

Ann Anonymous and msorensson always inspire me and are wonderful fellow hubbers.

50. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

I love you all

http://tvbythenumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Group-hug.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)