Spread the luv and say something nice about a fellow hubber

Jump to Last Post 51-68 of 68 discussions (185 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

hi beth, hows it going?

2. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

waiting patiently

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Greek one I would like to thank you for making me have to buy diapers.

And your strong like a rock [pun intended]

3. profile image0
    Justine76posted 13 years ago

Hey GS, thanks for mentioning me.

to everyone else, I am sorry I can't make a list. Theres just to much, there are so many I care about, and you know who you are!!
    I'll just say, Hubpages has been a really great place for me to start my writing back up after the past 11 years or so of not writing anythng more than a grocery list or a check to pay a bill. Ive met some really truly wonderful people, and Im thankfull for each and every one of you.

hubhugs!

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

yeah, same here. i would love to list hubbers, but i know i wouldn't want to leave out anyone. although i doubt seriously most hubbers on here would put me on theres.   lol. (Joke)  anyway, i just want to say that i love EVERYONE here.  even my enemies here i love as long as they leave me alone.  lol.

4. profile image0
    Justine76posted 13 years ago

gotta run....

5. ceciliabeltran profile image64
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

I like it here, lots of sane people! I personally like Twenty One Days and Mythbuster is okay, Obscure Divine is funny and so is Earnesthubs!

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64
      ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Jewels is also fun to disagree with, she doesn't go crazy but manages to state a coherent point.

I would also recommend Sufidreamer.

6. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 13 years ago

I'll be the first to admit I'm very lazy when it comes to this. (And if I ever won an Oscar, I'd probably have the world's shortest speech.) I'm not going to list names, because I don't want to leave anyone out.

You've all made me laugh, made me think, and sometimes tested my patience exactly when I needed that.

7. TheGlassSpider profile image64
    TheGlassSpiderposted 13 years ago

I've recently discovered some Hubbers who belong here:

leanman: hilarious and fun-loving--I'm looking foward to seeing more of him

Ben Evans: Particularly impressive in the forums and out. Dignified, intelligent, a peacemaker and a rational thinker with a heart. Wow!

and I missed such greats as MrVoodoo and shazwellyn last time...I knew I couldn't remember everyone LOL!

8. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

still waiting patiently

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
      TheGlassSpiderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

OMG! You're so right, GreekOne!!!

I'm sorry. You really DO always make me laugh in the forums. You're so precise and witty. It's a joy to see you around!!

1. Greek One profile image64
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

http://media.superpimper.com/graphics/I_Love_You_Comments/i-love-you-comments-123.gif

1. TheGlassSpider profile image64
          TheGlassSpiderposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Awww! Right back at'cha!! *weaves a web with the words "GreekOne is a Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love" written inside*

2. skyfire profile image80
      skyfireposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

9. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 13 years ago

I have to say I have enjoyed many, many of the hubbers here on the forums. But the three that stand out for me are pinkylee, prettydarkhorse, and blondepoet. I really enjoy the forum connection with these three. But everyone has been great!! And I thank you! smile

1. profile image0

K for sure I am always pleased to see you and your writing inspires me
      thank you

10. jayjay40 profile image67
    jayjay40posted 13 years ago

I love all the hubbers who have read my hubs and left a comment. You guys are great!!!!

11. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

Hi to everyone, you are all lovely... but I just read the comment from GS... I'm all choked up...

12. montheroid profile image56
    montheroidposted 13 years ago

I'm gonna say howtoguru, because I joined the site after I read one of his hubs smile

13. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 13 years ago

Some shouts out to my special peeps!

Misha - He seems like a good guy, knows what he's doing, and we seem to share brains (just get that vibe!)

myownworld - She's really nice, seems to always have pleasant things to say to people, and she has a way with words!

Geek One - He's witty, and funny, and always seems to come out of nowhere.

1. pisean282311 profile image64
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

oh yes myownworld  too needs special mention..her hubs are wonderful and thought provoking..i m big fan of hers...

1. myownworld profile image74
        myownworldposted 13 years agoin reply to this

thank you Origin and Pisean...you're both amazing! smile

I would love to mention names, but I fear if i start, they'll never be an end to it....

14. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

IntimatEvolution, your support is priceless, your integrity is inspiring and your drive to succeed is admirable lastly on your own, working you raised an incredible son.  I really am so proud of you

15. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

I really also want to thank AEvans by showing me the power of forgiveness and the joy in helping and supporting another hubber.  You are what I consider one of the truest hubbers here.

16. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I would like to thank Golden y-fronts, not a hubber or anything, they are just supportive to my nads!

1. profile image0

I would not like to thank waynet

I would like to love him

1. waynet profile image69
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ding dong!

17. Mezo profile image60
    Mezoposted 13 years ago

There are alot of nice people here and so many very talented hubbers...First I wanna thank u, kimberly for the sweet thread, also i think Princessa, shirley Andersron and Marissa Wright are very helpful and nice hubbers..

i also like reading waynet, cindyvine, badco,AEvans and so many other freat hubbers smile

18. starme77 profile image78
    starme77posted 8 years ago

This is a really nice - adult type idea smile

Habee is one of the best hubbers here in my opinion. Put her name in search she has tons of great hubs smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)