Help with embeded videos and pictures.

1. Yuki92 profile image80
    Yuki92posted 7 years ago

Sorry if this is a completely novice question, but how do you get your videos and pictures embedded into the actual hubpage text. I know how to use the capsules, but as far as having them in your text and not at the end, how do you do this.

Thanks

1. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

With videos you have to obtain the embed code or the url of the video from Youtube or other video sites and place it in a video capsule.

And with pictures you have to save files on your computer and then either upload them into a photo capsule or find the url of an existing photo online through right clicking and selecting properties and then copying and pasting the url.

It's best to play about with the sizes of the photos to minimize blurry images if they are too small.

2. Yuki92 profile image80
    Yuki92posted 7 years ago

That wasn't exactly what I wanted to know. I want to know how to get my pictures/videos embeded IN the actually text.

For example:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Video

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text
    Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text   

But its fine, I figured out you just need to cut the text into multiple text capsules and add a video capsules where you want it.

Thanks though.

working