jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Newbie needing help

1. 61
    chazpmathiasposted 6 years ago

Hey everyone! I just joined today and am excited about my new hub page!
    Cud any experienced Huber please help me out and get me started with my account? I don't know where to begin with this process!

1. myownworld profile image79
      myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome here! smile

has all your answers for starters...

2. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Someone with more experience will be along shortly to help you, but my advice is...you've already gotten started!  Writing hubs on topics that interest you or that you have knowledge in will be most beneficial to you.  Participating in the forums will get you noticed by other hubbers so you gain followers and fans, and will also help (somehow) with google search recognition.  Scores - I'm not too sure how to explain, but don't take them too seriously and you can always ask for a 'critique' of sorts in the forum for Extreme Hub Makeover if you think your score should be higher than it is (after a week or so?)  It takes time, be patient.  smile

Welcome to HP!!smile

3. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

Write first and optimize stuff later, build up a portfolio of hubpages that reflect your interests and what you know about.

Welcome aboard and good luck hubbing!

4. Will Say Plenty profile image61
    Will Say Plentyposted 6 years ago

My account is only 5 weeks old.  For some reason today I am having technical difficulties.  Sometimes I CAN access my account and sometimes I cannot. 
    Why would I be getting error messages and 'forbidden' messages?
    It seems strange.