jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (18 posts)

Sensitive Writing Required

1. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

I need a series of articles written about Sudden Death Syndrome In Infants (cot death), probably around 20 or so articles. This is to promote a new National Health Service website in the UK, however the articles themselves will not be appearing on that site.

Through consultation with the client we have identified a number of keywords that we would like to target, I am not looking for SEO copywriting and would much prefer a natural writing style. I know this is a difficult subject to research and write about and will not be offended in any way if you would prefer to write about lighter things.

I would expect to give the go ahead to begin writing in about 4 weeks but in the meantime I would like to find out if anyone is interested and hopefully find a way of pricing articles that is fair to all concerned.

Payment will be via wire transfer.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi Peter. i sent you a link to my professional profile, which contains feedback from my clients re: my work, and my contact information. i would love the opportunity to write for you. good luck in whatever you decide.

best regards, cosette

2. EmpressFelicity profile image85
    EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago

I'd be interested - you can contact me via my profile.

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I'm interested and have emailed you smile

4. myownworld profile image83
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

I'm also interested. Email via profile too...thanks in advance! smile

5. Sufidreamer profile image81
    Sufidreamerposted 7 years ago

That is a really good example of ethical marketing, Peter - great stuff smile

I think that any of the three talented ladies above will do a fine job!

1. myownworld profile image83
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile ( thanks Sufi..and am sure you can as easily too...!)

1. Sufidreamer profile image81
        Sufidreamerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

smile

I must admit, I'm not the best at sensitive writing. This type of topic needs a much lighter touch than mine!

EDIT: Cheers, Peter - best of luck with it smile

2. Peter Hoggan profile image86
      Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that Sufidreamer, your opinion is valued.

I will probably contact everyone who shows interest over the weekend with a more specific outline of what is required. So don’t be concerned if there is no contact from me before then.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image85
        EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Brilliant, cheers.

6. salt profile image65
    saltposted 7 years ago

I have experience writing and presenting on multiple schlorosis and working at the dust diseases board and other general medical work.

I have a clear understanding of medical terminology and can explain relatively complex disease dynamics so that school children could understand it. Having to prepare talks for schools to be given to all age ranges.

I believe I can present work in a tactiful, educational and understandable manner.

jmk

7. sunforged profile image73
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

sclerosis .... tactful

8. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 7 years ago

I would be interested in looking at your project. Please contact me at your convenience via the email addresses on my profile page following a review of the work posted there if you are at all interested.

9. TLMinut profile image60
    TLMinutposted 7 years ago

I don't want to write about it but one of my boys "tried" to be one. When he was an infant, I went in to him because something felt wrong and he wasn't breathing. I tried to shake him a little and called his name then grabbed him up and yelled for my husband while running to the door to race to the hospital. We grabbed my other son and started out the door when the baby took a breath and started moving. Scared The HELL Out Of Me I HATE It And Don't Know Why It Happened!!!

1. west40 profile image60
      west40posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Scary stuff - I couldn't even imagine.  Glad it all was okay in the end.

10. Jen's Solitude profile image87
    Jen's Solitudeposted 7 years ago

Please include me for consideration as well. My profile contains my contact info.

11. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I am interested and sending an email via hubpages.

12. northweststarr profile image81
    northweststarrposted 7 years ago

SIDS is a fear every new mother experiences.  I have two little girls myself and remember constantly hovering over the bassinets, wondering if they were breathing. It isn't something i've written about before but I'd be willing to take a look at your keywords and what you'd be wanting. This is an extremely important issue!

working