1st Reasonable Click On Adsense!!!

1. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

I have just recieved my first, what I call reasonable, click on hubpages worth a total of $2.28. I have been a member of hub pages for just over 3 months and have published to date 53 hubs. Until today i was only receiving clicks for between $0.02-$0.15 and was getting disheartned and to be honest was ready to throw the towel in and give it all up. I had read hubs about adding more content and making it more original and my last ten hubs I feel are the best I have done to date. But I felt I wasn't seeing the benefit of this until today. I know this isn't much but hopefully overtime this will continue to grow and I will go back to the beginning and tweak all my hubs to be better laid out and have more and better content. I would like to say thanks to all the Hubbers who have praised, criticised and even encouraged me to remain a member of hubpages. To all the newbies who read this PATIENCE is the virtue and don't give up, like I nearly did. There are plenty of hubbers willing to give up time to advise and help us and hubpages has a great community feel to it. Thanks again everyone!!!

2. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

Good job

Hubs that I wrote without any key word research get clicks between $0.02 and $0.22.
    My newer hubs are getting $0.65 to $1.00 because I found better keywords to match my articles.
    Now, I need to start writing about things that other people are interested in... lol

Research the kw's before you write!