jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon.com capsule is not working

1. profile image59
    patspnnposted 6 years ago

the amazon products i placed on my hub via adding capsules is not working it goes to a blank page.  this has happend to all my hubs this was not always the case what happened

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Amazon capsules on your bedbugs hub and your "spices for life" hub look fine. Can you be more specific about which Hub has a problem?

1. profile image59
        patspnnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks the two hubs are fine take a look at canine obesity and canine athritis

1. Fawntia profile image
          Fawntiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry for my slow reply. I can't find your canine arthritis Hub, but I managed to fix your canine obesity Hub by changing the Amazon keyword to 'dog' instead of 'dogs.' I am still trying to track down what the problem is with the word "dogs." (Probably bad information got stored in our system somehow.)

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Pat, you'll do much better if you pick specific products on Amazon instead of just using keywords.

For instance, if you're writing about canine arthritis, you're most likely to sell a book about canine arthritis.  If you just use the keyword "dog", you might get stuff like balls which are more suitable for active dogs.

2. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I also had a problem with an amazon capsule. It worked and after a few days, it stopped. I tested the ASIN numbers, and they worked fine. I finally just decided to change them. I changed one to a different product, and the rest of the capsule worked perfectly fine.

working