jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How many people here from ehow?

1. tamron profile image59
    tamronposted 6 years ago

Did you move your articles here?  Or did you have article already here?  If so compared to ehow do you make more money at ehow or at hubs.  I am wondering if I should move my articles from ehow because this morning I couldn't even login that scared me.  I thought I lost my articles even though I have them saved but I did a heck of a lot of work the past few weeks backlinking my articles.

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

me smile

1. tamron profile image59
      tamronposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How many articles did you have?  Right now I have 36

3. Areydo profile image59
    Areydoposted 6 years ago

Me, just looking around before I write anything. Only 19 left over on eHow and those will most likely be getting moved also, one at a time. Have been to a few other sites also.

4. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

I am on ehow and have 14 articles. $$ comes slow but steady. Need lots of views (traffic) to make bucks. my name at ehow is elaynesdomain

5. iantoPF profile image88
    iantoPFposted 6 years ago

I'm on eHow. My name there is ianto. Got 24 articles. I would have a lot more but the dreaded sweeps take a lot of them away. ehow is definitely a "get rich slow" scheme, even slower than adsense. I'm still trying to decide if I should sign up for Demand Studios, their parent company, Hubpages gives a lot more freedom for creativity.

6. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

I had 10 articles and was approved for Demand Studios,but I've read so many negative comments about DS.
    anyone write for them that was on eHow?

7. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I have experience at eHow and Demand Studios, I think eHow closing is the best thing that could happen to most writers

I mentioned a little about DS and possible eHow alternatives