General Advice

1. 0
    BBManposted 6 years ago

I've opened a second (this one) Hub account to focus on some merchandizing-  i'm attempting to create a whole series of simialr hubs.

I've decided to concentrate on eBay, as I get paid for my clickthroughs - whereas (on my other account) I get pleanty of clickthroughs on Amazon but barely any sales. Is this a good idea or should I mix in some Amazong links too?

Also - the hubs I am designing do have real information about the 'subject' and don't simply just repeat key words etc - will this promote sales or not?

Any other pointers any one can give me on selling rather than 'writing' would be very helpful!

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

BBMan, Internetwriter is right - Nelle Hoxie is the guru.  She has been overwhelmed with people asking her for advice so don't expect her to teach you - just study her Hubs!

However she has said that quality content is important.  She recommends writing at least 800 words and she's now writing closer to 1,500 words for each Hub.  That's because "keyword stuffing" (repeating keywords ad nauseam in a small amount of text) is penalized by the search engines - but if you write a long Hub, you can include plenty of keywords naturally.

2. Internetwriter62 profile image87
    Internetwriter62posted 6 years ago

I do not have any sale oriented hubs of my own, but there is one hubber who is a wizard at marketing, her hubs are fantastic and it would help you to check out her profile and hubs. She Nelle Hoxie and if anyone can give you great marketing advice is Nelle.

Here's the link to her profile.

There is also another hubber, who is also a marketing wizard and she sells a lot online and has hubs for promoting her products. She a fantastic networker and sells online.  Her name is Sandyspider.  Here is the link for her profile.

These two ladies are wizards of merchandising, I'm not saying there aren't others that have great ideas and profiles. I'm familiar, with Nelle and SandiSpider and I do recommend that you check on their ideas, I'm sure their hubs can help you tremendously.
    I wish you well with your merchandising.