jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Why all of my hub page rated mature?

1. youku profile image62
    youkuposted 9 years ago

All of my hub page were rated mature!All of my hubs are really not mature
    content,with only a few nude ,playboy word!Does it let the systems think that my hubs is mature.Someone who can help me!
    Should I delete all the hubs tags playboy and with playboy in the title ,then the hubs will get normal.Someone who can help me ??

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Hate to break it to you, but your hubs ARE mature.  Whether you delete the tags or not, HubPages has a legal responsibility to make sure your hubs are (and stay) properly labeled.

1. darkside profile image81
        darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

LOLz. So aptly put Maddie.

youku, if it contains nudity, guess what! It's mature!

You need to understand this. Think of a child, at a school, browsing through Hubpages, do you really want them to see mature content? It doesn't matter how little the mature content is, it has crossed the line into mature.

Keep it safe and clean. Think about the kids.

Have two accounts if you please. One for mature one for Family Friendly stuff. Keep all the stuff you don't want to your old fashioned grandmother not to see out of the Family Friendly account.

2. spacebull profile image61
    spacebullposted 9 years ago

Maybe I was browsing too fast, but what's mature about this: http://hubpages.com/hub/vida_guerra_playboy ?

And just to make a philosophical, let's say, point. Kids are far worst seeing war stuff on TV than that Hub above. I am aware of legal crap etc. that HubPages must endure, but I just felt the need to say this.

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Anyone using the words nude and naked in their tags are begging to be categorised as mature. Right?

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

After a certain number of violations of the mature content policy (ie. incorrectly labeled  hubs), we err on the side of caution and just mark all of your existing and future hubs as a mature.  Once you've shown a repeated disregard for the rules, our willingness to spend time setting the flags correctly for you each time you create or modify a hub diminishes significantly.

4. spacebull profile image61

Those are not my Hubs smile This is my only account.

5. spacebull profile image61

Not technically, but I can understand the reasons for HubPages to mass mark some Hubs as adult because it's not possible to manually review all the "borderline" Hubs.

working