jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I just have to say....

1. Jluvies profile image60
    Jluviesposted 6 years ago

I think that Hubpages is an awesome site. I'm totally new to blogging, public writing, or even engaging in forums, but this seems super beneficial to ALL without the excessive ads and marketing.  I mean they're there, but moderate considering the possibilities writers are given.  I've started so many journals, and I've written so many poems, but always too embarrased to let anyone read.  And I've been yearning for honest feedback with genuine interest.  Not like poetry sites where people comment to comment.  I'm so excited to begin my alter ego here a.k.a. my true self. I am ready to let my soul be expressed and my creative stories tell the truth. They may be fiction and they may be truth but interesting I guarantee. I'm just happy to be a part of HubPages and am excited to read some funny stories, or single mother conquests, legal divorce advice, jewelry making tips, and some inspirational poetry. 
    Let the glow of my screen engulf the darkness of my room and the patter of my tips be the essence of my soul.
    Now tell me what are the most important things I should know about HubPages?

1. brethodge profile image60
      brethodgeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The most important thing to knwo about hubpages is to become the fan of thehubbers who suggests you.. lols..  all teh best!

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

By far the best introduction to hubbing is Darkside's series, starting with this one:

You should read them all!

There are two aspects to HubPages - the social and the business aspects.  You may like to read my Hub on HubPages Etiquette - forewarned is forearmed!

2. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Welcome, glad you like it here!! I suggest following  the link Marisa provided. What you need to do depends alot on what your expecting. Have fun!

3. gramarye profile image61
    gramaryeposted 6 years ago

I agree - you have been given some good advice.

Welcome and have fun.