jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Still Here Fellow Hubbers - News Update From Beautybabe.

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image86
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

Hello Everyone,
    How are you all.

I afraid there might be more bad news in store for me.
    I had my surgery on my other shoulder, which is not too  bad. However,it's very sore, and my surgeon doesn't think it will recover as well as the other one.

However, that isn't my latest news.
    When I had the catheter that was in during the surgery, removed after it had been in a couple of days, I started to haemorrhage.
    It went on for six days and they are pretty certain it is coming from my bladder region. I am having tests and still to have the CT scan, but my Urologist is worried as to the nature of this as it is something I haven't had before when the catheters were removed. He said that it could be something like a tumour but to try not to worry until all the results are in. How do you do that? After being told something like this, how do you not worry?

My latest Brain MRI is showing changes in the temporal lobes. I thought that it might be a bit different because my symptoms of Multiple System Atrophy has been exacerbated lately with more tremors and slurred speech.

I am sorry about the depressing news, but you have all been so supportive with your caring and praying and I thought you would want to know. I value your friendships each and everyone of you, thank you for caring as I said.

I will keep you up to date with everything that  happens.

Thank you again all of you, I will talk again when I know something more to tell.  Beautybabe xx

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Beautybabe, wish you well with this latest set of events.

2. ThoughtfulSpot profile image82
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

BeautyBabe - I don't think we've chatted before, but I just caught the post, and I wanted to wish you the best and say how sorry I am for the stressful situation.  Waiting on news and tests is just so overwhelming.

Try to think positive thoughts and just take care of yourself.  I hope the next time you post will find you giving us good news.

3. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

Hi Beautybabe, I am sorry your going thru so much. Hopefully they figure out whats going on quick so you can get back to normal. Try to stay positive, keep up with your poetry! And Im happy to hear your still around.

4. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Beautybabe, sorry to hear about your worrying news.  I wish you all the best of luck and hope that the test results come back better than you thought they would.

5. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I'm sorry too to hear of these latest developments BeautyBabe. Sending my best wishes to you and hope it all turns out well for you.
    You have a lot of friends here who are with you, so don't feel you are ever alone. We all care x