jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Question about Weebly - any Weebly users?

1. Anolinde profile image89
    Anolindeposted 6 years ago

So I've heard about Weebly from some people on the forums (sorry I forgot who).  From what I can tell, you can create a website and get a free domain name.  My question for any of you who are familiar with weebly is, do you know if you can make more than one website through weebly?  Thanks!

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

free SUB domain

ie. anolinde.weebly.com

But yes you can have multiple sites

1. Anolinde profile image89
      Anolindeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahh, thank you, Sunforged smile

2. beinghappy4ever profile image61
      beinghappy4everposted 6 years ago in reply to this

with same account you can have two websites (subdomains) at weebly. Its just upto you. Because you can create multiple accounts. But its better to be with blogger or wordpress than weebly. because its difficult to make good ranking on serps for weebly pages compare to the others.

3. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I know somebody who uses it for a non-monetised website, don't have any real experience of it though!

Keep us updated if you have any luck with it smile

4. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 6 years ago

As SF pointed out, you can have a website as anolinde.weebly.com. But if you have already purchased a domain name (such as anolinde.com), then you can use Weebly for free hosting (just like Blogger.com). Except that you will have a little pesky link in the footer.

However, the drag and drop interface is a big help, and you can even put up Adsense.