jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

just a question

1. 58
    headoverheelsposted 6 years ago

Is the chase over after you've admitted your real feelings for your man? What should women do to keep the man chasing?

1. Shadesbreath profile image90
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keep their pants on.

2. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

3. Elena. profile image87
    Elena.posted 6 years ago

That will work, indeed!

4. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Maybe it's not so much whether you admit your real feelings (after all, why play games if you have "real" feelings).  Maybe, instead, it's more a matter of making sure he knows that even though you have those real feelings, that doesn't mean you necessarily approve of everything he does and thinks (because if what you have is real you'll see that he's an individual, respect that, but also be honest about acknowledging and voicing differences (in a positive way)).  It just seems to me if you play your cards right (which means not playing any games at all), it won't matter if there's a chase, because then there will be the "how to keep what he's found" factor.   (But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about anyway......   smile  )

1. Origin profile image59
      Originposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As strange is it sounds, a part of the enjoyment for some people is "the game" which is trying to get what you believe you can't have. Then once the person tells you their feelings, the game is no longer there and the person leaves. At least, that's what I've noticed during my youth.

If it's a true love, then the person will stay anyhow.

ps. Just because men usually do the chasing, sometimes it's nice being chased (from a man's standpoint). It makes the man feel wanted and needed too.

1. alternate poet profile image74
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Happens to me all the time - gets frightening on occasion when they mob me !  But I don't like more than three or four a week actually catch me, I have my pride you know and I just haaaate being used ! *pout*

5. 58
    headoverheelsposted 6 years ago

Thanks so much for the enlightening answers.

Yes, I do have real feelings but I have always been advised by friends to play the chasing game.  It seems men cannot handle it when I try to pour out my whole heart into a relationship.

You're right.  The good ones will stay anyhow.  I hope I find the right one.

6. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

tiny white t-shirt with no bra, low cut faded soft firm forming jeans, high heel black sandal shoes, hint of perfume, diamond stud earrings, long flowing clean but messy hair, a bangle bracelet on the left wrist, anklet chains on both ankles, a black rock - tiny - in the right pocket of the jeans and finally your diaphragm container back left jeans pocket, empty tongue

1. timorous profile image91
      timorousposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Kim girl.  Whatcha mean ya ain't got no fash'n sense. 
      Ya kno whad I'm sayin' ?

7. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago