jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

My Konterra account made some money!!

1. calicoaster profile image59
    calicoasterposted 6 years ago

lol...After almost 3 months of silence, I could suddenly see some clicks and some money in my konterra account. I had long time back thought that it doesn't work at all. I don't know if it worked from hubpages (coz I never see any konterra enabled fields or ads here in my hubs, or in other hubs). It might be from my personal blog. Still, just wanted to share it here!! big_smile lol

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hmm Kontera has gotten some bad press here @ HP lately. i have a Kontera account but never used it. maybe i will rethink that decision. i mean, it must be worthwhile if HP has them as an affiliate.

2. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

i havent even worked out how to use it!!

3. Will Apse profile image90
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

My 100 or so hubs make between $15 and $25 a month from Kontera. I don't enable them on some hubs because I reckon they drive people crazy. On the other hand, money is money.

4. Super Chef profile image65
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

You will only see the kontera adverts if you sign out from hubpages and go to one of your hubs I guess its one of their failsafe devices to prevent click fraud. It is reccomended you only use kontera if you are earning $50 or more a month from google adsense, because if you do not meet their payout threshold within 30 days they keep the money.

1. calicoaster profile image59
      calicoasterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh! In that case, whatever I've earned might go to "Konterra charity" !! I don't see any way to make that payout in 30 days!!

1. Will Apse profile image90
        Will Apseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kontera pay out is thirty days after you reach the minimum payment which is $100. You don't need to make $100 a month. Having said that I'm just reporting what is commonly reported in blogs etc. I am close to $100 but haven't quite reached it yet.

I have seen no loss on the adsense front since enabling Kontera. I might disable it for a while just to see if I can see a difference. Problem is, the Kontera income is very slow to begin with and builds - I reckon they have some way of optimizing ads served over time.

5. Csjun89 profile image74
    Csjun89posted 6 years ago

it just doesn't seem to work for me though

6. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Congrats on making money from any means... Kontera is not receiving getting too much HubLove lately however, you might want to check out this forum post before switching all your hubs over to Kontera ....

7. cohenj88 profile image59
    cohenj88posted 6 years ago

Jonathan from Kontera here. Just wanted to update you guys that the minimum payout threshold on Kontera has just been lowered from $100 to $50, across all payout methods.

Additionally, if you can't make the (now) $50 threshold within 30 days, Kontera does NOT keep your money, it'll just roll over into the next month until you do meet the minimum payout.

- Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager

8. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, Jonathan!
    Oh...and welcome to Hubpages smile