jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (16 posts)

Bookmarking for fellow hubbers

1. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

Hey guys, I've just begun something, that perhaps some of you have been doing all along.  That's Bookmarking fellow hubbers hubs.  For instance I'll either Digg or Stumble for them.  I think giving hub love like that is a big boost for all concerned, and it only takes a minute.  What do you think?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you are a very nice person, that's what!

2. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hey love, yes I do this quite often including my facebook wall if i like the hum, and the hubber has chocolates

seriously, ya I do, don't think many do only see 2 doing it on the *sites*

Sleep well and go to my first hub after a year hear restarting and you could share my hub please please hurry hurry hurry
      you'll love it hurry

1. fastfreta profile image80
        fastfretaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes Kim I did already go to your hub, and it was great, I left you a comment.  I think it's great that you Bookmark, I hope we all begin and continue to show hub love.

3. susanlang profile image60
      susanlangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is so true fastfreta. I'll start it today! smile

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I think that's a great idea, FF! In fact, I've been doing some of this for a fellow hubber recently.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image90
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Not at bad idea at all.. I have that nifty little Digg thing up on my toolbar and I'll hit it occasionally if I find something interesting - but you're right, I should be doing it more often for all those excellent hubbers out there.  Great reminder!

4. Money Glitch profile image89
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

I decided this week to start doing this more than I have in the past! smile Surprisingly, I had someone that's not even a fan leave a comment on my hub; and then did a Digg for me before I could do it myself. It really was a neat surprise! big_smile big_smile

5. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

That's a wonderful idea. When I am touched by a hub, I often stumble, bookmark & of course rate up-a few times I have emailed to someone outside of hubpages as well-i feel as if doing any one of these things is a great compliment of another hubers work & I hope it helps increase deserving hubers traffic.

Great concept for a thread. smile

6. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

When I browse the people who I follow and who follow me, I'll from time to time digg and submit their articles. I'll post on Facebook from time to time, but only usually if it's funny or really interesting. smile

7. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

Hypnodude frequently bookmarks and stumbles hubs, and lately I've tried to use his example and do this more for hubbers, also. It really does only take a minute, and it is a good way to help each other out.

8. Betty Reid profile image61
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

I Digg others' hubs once and a while.  I thought it would be good for hubbers to become friends on Digg but haven't tried it yet.

9. fastfreta profile image80
    fastfretaposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys, just for that I'm going to Digg or Stumble a hub of everyone that has left a comment! smile smile smile smile

10. Jen's Solitude profile image87
    Jen's Solitudeposted 6 years ago

Great suggestion that I will add to my hub routine. (You don't have to digg or stumble me though Freida, I really think this is a good idea in and of itself.)Thanks for the reminder.

11. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I sometimes Digg or stumble other peoples Hubs, in most cases they have already done it once, so all it requires from me is a little click, and it helps other people out quite a lot!

12. Betty Reid profile image61
    Betty Reidposted 6 years ago

Okay, I'm trying Digg some more, but still getting the hang of it.